Plz anyone help me with a successful formula to day trade!!

I have came through many threads in thi sforum n all the threads r very usefull n helpfull for the both traders and the investors!!! But one thing i'm a newbie with not so much of knowledge in trading!!! Till now i'm investor with good idea's !!! But my thing is senoirs n the successful traders can guide me with a successful formula with detail description like when n where to use and ex-thing ( as dont know how to read charts n techinical indiactors) !!! Thanx n luking for the reply!!!!
You will do the smart thing, by first finding the trading strategy that suits you and your comfortable with it. It will take time to learn trading, as you will jump from one strategy to another(it's part of learning process).

Remember , during the learning process you don't have to risk real money.

I will say take one year at least to learn to trade and then may be you can risk real money.

Good luck!!

Suppose x=1 & y=1
therefore x=y

and now multiply both sides by x
therefore you get x=xy

now add both sides by -y
therefore you get x-y=xy-y

after factoring you get
(x-y)(x+y)=y(x-y)

since (x-y) is common on both sides new equation after elimination would be
(x+y)=y

since x=1 & y=1
therefore

you get 1+1=1
therefore you get 2=1
best formula for day trading is to take position only after 12:30 and exit before 14:20, again watch trend at 14:30 for next position but every day is not a trade day. do not trade if trend is not above 30deg rising or falling, exit as soon as it flats, you will never loose.

Hi satishV,

Can you please ellaborate a little more for "best formula for day trading is to take position only after 12:30 and exit before 14:20, again watch trend at 14:30 for next position but every day is not a trade day. do not trade if trend is not above 30deg rising or falling, exit as soon as it flats, you will never loose.
"
The meaning of 30deg.....

Thanx & Regards...vidhya

Hi satishV,

Can you please ellaborate a little more for "best formula for day trading is to take position only after 12:30 and exit before 14:20, again watch trend at 14:30 for next position but every day is not a trade day. do not trade if trend is not above 30deg rising or falling, exit as soon as it flats, you will never loose.
"
The meaning of 30deg.....

Thanx & Regards...vidhya
HE means the 30 degree curve on the chart of the company's day trading either rising or falling.

:-D

Thanks for the tip..:clap: