Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

Trade-11 update:..traders can book profit else hold for today tomorrow we might see some more downside..see u all tomorrow...this trade profit of 30 points right now...

anup0212

Trade-11 update:.. first target achieved today ...we will see for more tomorrow..

anup0212

Market View: Seems today move again killed the short holder ...most the SL would have hitted for Intraday placed in and ard 6136 spot NF...and see the dramatic turn of NF went back to 6084 lvl...so seeing this the NF should touch 6020 lvl in coming days before it starts it upside journey to 6300 lvl ...so let see what happens tomorrows...a word of advice if NF shows any sign of recovery please close the trade-11 and do not hold ..i might be wrong so I will not dare to predict it , let us be simple just follow the trend...see u all tomorrow...

anup0212

Trade -11 update: Close the trade now seems market may jump from here...trendline completed and now we might see a bounce back...tgt 6088 achieved...together a profit of (30 points yesterday and today another 35 ponits ) so total 65 ponits...consider this trade over....

anup0212

MarketView: Today's move was also 5th start day of moving in single line...this reminds me of single upside move when new governor joined and rupee appriecated daily and out NF moved back to high of 6200 lvl and those event are now reversed ...so nothing much this weakness will continue for more time...it seems we will find some support ard 5980/5950 lvls ....let see if we hold on to that or not that would be NF last hope after that we have only strong support of 200 DMA i.e 5870 lvl spot...so let us see how NF behave tomorrow ...but do keep in mind more to come is likely on downside...see u all tomorrow....

anup0212

Trade-12: Go Long on cmp(6054) of NFfut and keep a sl of 6001 as spot ..expecting a bounce back in today trade ...keep watch for lvls 6039/44 , 6056 lvl for this trade...this will be quick so trade carefully...this is a pull back so be cautious...all the best...

anup0212

Trade-12: keep SL at 5980...sorry for this

anup0212

Trade-12: today at 13:25 NF made high of 6141..as I just mentioned so hope trader's close the position ...this trade closed with 25 points gain...

anup0212

Trade-13: Today gap is clear trend for upside , so go long at cmp in NFFUT (6110) lvl ....target will be updated later..keep your SL's also watchful..I think 6001 (spot) you can choose as SL ...keep SL long as expecting good long upside...not sure how much but clearly a good pull back some where 6095+ lvl(spot)...to come in....

anup0212

trade-13 update: first target achieved , so traders can book partial profit now and remaining can be booked at remaining at 6114 spot ...all the best...consider this closed after this target ...see u all next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.