Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

today's move was mere consolidation for long side and looks like we will head upside ...if closing basis we break 7930 lvl , then I will rethink ..till then it is all long ...another point to bring to mention I am not able to understand this below opening and closing price ...it is a glitch or real price and if it price movement then I must say SEBI should pay attention to such things....

anup0212

holding same view might be possible we head for big move upside , can't predict how much but looks like long will continue ....

anup0212

Traders go long on nffut..
Keep SL intact..thanks
traders trade is not going anywhere so better close it now and wait for another long opportunity. for me long is still active...keep your sl intact , I will hold and buy at decline ...

anup0212

a mild decline is very much possible that might take nf downside to 7880+ lvl but I think better opportunity will come more on downside...on upside 8050+ lvl need to go off..let see where we go on tuesday...see u all then....

a mild decline is very much possible that might take nf downside to 7880+ lvl but I think better opportunity will come more on downside...on upside 8050+ lvl need to go off..let see where we go on tuesday...see u all then....
hi anup i see nifty daily chart and sure nifty downside 7850 level touch in this week.......and 7830 level cross more downside possible :thumb:

anup0212

today's fall was once again was not visible much and looks like downside should hold at 7800+ lvl and if that does not happen tomorrow then you can expect a fall towards 7700 lvl..which according to me should not happen. But again i could be wrong so will form anymore views after tomorrow's move ...but once again to me it looks like upside should continue now...let see what happens tomorrow....

anup0212

Today's move of NF again made some more clear that upside will start and still it is holding 7800+ lvl and which as I was mentioning yesterday , I feel this will continue , tomorrow could be a flat day and then with INFY result on 10 oct I guess some more ation should come all this will fail if we fall and close below 7800+ lvl..see you all tomorrow...

anup0212

traders trade is not going anywhere so better close it now and wait for another long opportunity. for me long is still active...keep your sl intact , I will hold and buy at decline ...
trade is in profit of 80 points , please watch accordingly and close it ....

anup0212

today's move on NF was again surprising and moved back in range of 7950+ lvl..but this upside is going to not much and we again will see a fall...and to me looks like a short chance is going to come....meanwhile if 7910+ lvl holds then..I will go with long side ..else ...on upside we will see some fall back...let see how thing pans out ....see u all ....

anup0212

NF is in a range bound from 7820/40 to 7930/50...looks like we will spend more time there...if tomorrow this range breaks we will move either side...my bias is upside and I think we will eventually head up side ...may be new high...currently for past 3 days nothing much ....see u all....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.