Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

so today's price movement does signify that smart shorts have taken position around major resistance , so looks like we are now going to see downside very soon ..and breaking 8300+ lvl will give 1st indication and very likely we will go much further down.....all this turn to long view if and only if NF make again new high and stay above...I am bearish and disclaimer position is open with loss of 30+ point ..:D

Hi Anup0212,
I think market will not give any major correction, rather it can go to a new high. Our P.M is going to Australia next weak. I think the market will come up soon after a some kind of consolidation phase...

Hi Anup0212,
I think market will not give any major correction, rather it can go to a new high. Our P.M is going to Australia next weak. I think the market will come up soon after a some kind of consolidation phase...
I think that with the upcoming Parliament winter session, we are likely to see choppiness both ways, certainly there will be a dip in November.

anup0212

market view nothing changed on 7 nov just we moved up and down and settled at 8337 lvl (as on 5 nov) so price wise nothing more than a consolidation ...this could go either way but as I mentioned earlier only with new high close this bearish view will change and I am bearish and let see which side we go but possibility on down side is more...

anup0212

Traders please close the trade currently 20 point profit...I think we will gain momentum from here...

anup0212

Traders MKT is Turing again downside
.if nf spot holds 8290+ lvl then go for long else ...go for short..I was waiting for this correction...this is today's view as per price...

anup0212

Go long traders ..we are going to see new high...keep SL intact thanks

anup0212

Today's move just made clear we are going to see new high soon..just it remind me one instance where last year when Dow was making new high and we were just going down and now seeing FII positions looks like they are in hurry to take our NF also to at par with world MKT..:D anyways let us be on bullish side and hold on to this ride...see u all tomorrow

Last edited:

anup0212

todays price move suggeste that tomorow we shd be having some upmove may be of 30 to 50 points and it shd hold for long side . today once again NF moved fromo 8320+ lvl to 8360+ lvl which was new high close , and as I mentioned earlier
if such thing happens then it is purely on long side , so this sideways movement turn out to be consolidation and now we will move to next band...8400+ lvl :D ...see you all tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.