Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
short tatamotors now.HINDLEVER ALREADY ACHIEVED ITS TARGETS.
Hi Mr. Hitesh ,

How are you.

You are bearish on tatamotors & looking too confident too.Please tell me how are you confidently giving calls like tatamotors,HLL etc.

Also please give reasons with calls so that most of the bloggers can enjoy your trading tips.

Thanks

Javed

auto sector is interest sensitive and hll is showing positional good selling.see,reasons are technicals and i analyse fno markets and cash markets.so,what's happening in them is which will cause price fluctuations,predicting them becomes easy.

as i said,i am a professional,so.......

Hi Mr. Hitesh ,

How are you.

You are bearish on tatamotors & looking too confident too.Please tell me how are you confidently giving calls like tatamotors,HLL etc.

Also please give reasons with calls so that most of the bloggers can enjoy your trading tips.

Thanks

Javed

markets are beyond technicals and positions need to be seen to understand expected reactions.sometimes good news isn't reacted like this friday,inflation good news trapped bulls rather bears,so reading the story or whats building up inside is more important and cash markets in india most of the times follow fno markets buildups,so if u can read fno market positions well,ur onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so,it takes analysis much more than technicals to do all that.obviously,i love technical indicator divergence analysis to predict. :)

TIPS FOR MONDAY

NIFTY:if it trades above 4126 the target is 4143.major resistance lies at 4163.

if it trades below 4119,the target is 4090.now if 4090 breaks and nifty spot trades below 4090,the target is at 4005 in 2-3 days.

RCOM:if it trades below 469,the target is 463,if it trades below 463,the target is 443 in 2-3 days.if rcom is able to trade above 483,then only buy and short sellers should cover shorts then only.

RELCAPITAL:if it trades above 749,the target is 758 and above this 772.if it trades below 742,the target is 735 and 725.

BAJAJHIND:if it trades below 163,the target is 158 and then 147 in 2-3 days.if it trades above 171.5,then only buy for a target of 178 and 184.

ACC:if it trades below 849,short it for a target of 841 and then 834.if it trades above 863,then only buy for a target of 871.

BHARTI:if it doesn't trade above 826,short it as asked on friday also.if it trades below 814,the target is 798 and 793.buy only if it trades above 834.

INFOSYS:if it trades above 2095,the target is 2110.if it trades below 2046,short it for a target of 2007 and 1971 in 2-3 days.

RELIANCE:you may be already short as said on friday.if it trades above 1589,the target is 1612,and if trades above 1614,shortsellers should exit.

if it trades below 1572,the target is 1555 and 1543.

POSITIONAL TRADERS:if reliance trades/closes below 1540,the target is 1480 in 2-3 days.

IFCI:as given support of 44.8 on friday,it went down first and then from exact support reversed and closed near the highs.

now the support lies at 46.5,if it trades below this,it will come down to 44.9,if trades below 44.7,the target is 42.5 in 2-3 days.

SATYAM:the target for shortsellers is still on of 462,if trades below 461,the target is 448 in 2-3 days.if it trades above 479,then only buy and short sellers should exit,the target above 479 will be 485 and 489.

HINDLEVER:as asked on friday again to short if not trading above 199.5,so,if trades below 193.8,shorts carry on or fresh shorts can also be created for a target of 186.if it trades above 199,then shorts should exit once.buy hindlever only if it trades above 203.

TATAMOTORS:as asked to carry on shorts on friday,if it trades above 743,then shorts can exit once.if it trades below 728,the target is 720 and 714 and 709.

SBI:as asked from 1150 levels to short and carry shorts,if it trades above 1145,then only buy or shorts should cover.if it trades below 1117,the target is 1099.

Last edited:
great
once gain hitesh..
one question...most of your recommendations are....short if trades below xyz and buy if trades above abc..
i understand that thats the right way and these levels are only indicators of buy or sell...
but we want u to give us the prediction of next trading session ..i mean whether markrt will behave positive or negative

is this possible..it will be a great help
regds
neer
neer,its not possible on most occassions though even if market is positive,it can still be weak,that i can tell you and also to carry short/long positions in positive/negative market and vice versa.

it is possible only on extreme tops and bottoms to predict net day being positive or negative and still there will be 1 if hanging coz if the bottom on indicator breaks,markets will crash the very next day.

oilman5

dear hiteshji,
i dont know,whether i am right to write here....forbidden art of trading will be exposed here.many a pro r available here in this great forum...i request them to make comments.
1. why they r superior ?
2. what time frame they trade?
3. how far they r subjective in trading ?
4. what r the reason for their actual consistency ?
5. on what condition they dont trade ?
6. what is their contingency plan[enough is enough..now i am booking loss]
7. what self sabotage u find most difficult to overcome..yet how u have done it ?
8. do u think beginner trader[4yr amateur] can be like u oneday ?if yes. HOW!
since u r a pro and play ....ur view and comments welcome.

oilman5[ thread is tool of a trading pro]

Status
Not open for further replies.