Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
now sunil saranjame sir,if u remember,i asked to short tatamotors 2 days back aslo,and daily wrote,the day it trades below 739 it will crack heavily.50 rs crack.i dont think this was for day trading or it wasnt a clear tip.
thanks.

biyasc

buy ifci only if trades and sustaines 49.80 level,still came down after hitting 50.buy satyam if trades above 478.target 486 and 490.take positions home.
you recommended to buy ifci if it trade above 49.80, after that ifci traded above 49.80 for more than 25 minutes & again you are saying now that buy ifci above 49.80. can you explain this?

Attachments

Last edited:

biyasc

buy ifci only if trades and sustaines 49.80 level,still came down after hitting 50.buy satyam if trades above 478.target 486 and 490.take positions home.
you recommend to buy ifci ab 49.80, within 5 minutes i recommend to buy ifci only if it break 50 (check my earlier post). ifci exactly hit 50 & now come down below 49 level. this is called accuracy. not faltoo trading tips, like "buy if it trade above "xxx" for "xxx" time. i know after this post lots of avatar (same coin) will jump into me. but i dont care. i just want to say you that dont make fool peoples.

note: you recommend to buy ab 49.80 & at the same time i feel a resistance at 50 (which i have post in my early message). I go short at 49.80 with a sl above 50. just book the profit @48.60. i still feel the strong resistance is 50.
. be a trader, you will understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.