Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

biyasc

buy ifci only if trades and sustaines 49.80 level,still came down after hitting 50.buy satyam if trades above 478.target 486 and 490.take positions home.
i dont have any interest/problem with your tips. it may hit your target/stoploss. but read the following points to know what i want to actually say.

1: at first you recommend to buy ifci ab 49.80,
2: after that ifci break 49.80 & trade around 20-25 minutes above 49.80.
3: then its come down to 49 level.
4: immidiately after that you post an another message that "buy ifci only if trades and sustaines 49.80 level,still came down after hitting 50"

why you are trying to deny that the trade was generated. my problem with that point, not with your bakwas target/sl level.

Last edited:
i gave 10 tips,maximum shorting tips,bisac u r a wannabe,understand,now,i am loosing it.

i wrote that,okie,my mistake,ifci stoploss triggered ,still ur pasting same post.shows what r u upto.

try harder next time.

SO,ALL TIPS EXCEPT INFOSYS AND IFCI ROCKED AND YOU MADE MORE THAN 70 POINTS IN NIFTY.GREAT INFACT ROCKING.

And Bisac,if You Domnt Have Any Interest,then After Discussion Got Ended An Hour Back,you Should Have Stopped It.

You Seem To Just Try To Get Noticed Like Rakhi Sawant And Mika Singh.

Hahaha

biyasc

And Bisac,if You Domnt Have Any Interest,then After Discussion Got Ended An Hour Back,you Should Have Stopped It.

You Seem To Just Try To Get Noticed Like Rakhi Sawant And Mika Singh.

Hahaha
what i will do with publicity. i am not looking for paid clients :D who will pay me for my living.:D.

SHORT IFICI if it trades below 46 and it will go down further 10% , that post i have seen on this forum..IFCI went down to 45 levels ..but it didnt went down 10% infect it went up 5% in two days!!!!
I read all the calls very closely..i am already holding ifci 10,000 shares @ 42 ...i hate those who create panic in this stock.. this stock is a real outperformer and will remain the same till it rallies to 60 levels.

bisac:"warren buffett" raises money from public for berkshire.
OHHH MY GOD,PEOPLE PAY FOR WARREN BUFFETT'S LIVING.

ITS LIKE TALKING TO A FOOL,THE FOOL ALWAYS WINS.

AFTER EXPLAINING YOU EVERYTHING THAT ACCORDING TO ME,IFCI WAS DANCING ABOVE 49.8,WAS ALSO HITTING 49.6,SO TRADE MIGHT NOT HAVE ENTERED,FOR THOSE WHO ENTERED ,STOPLOSS TRIGGERED.

I WROTE,AFTER YOU MADE ME REALISE,THAT O.K,STOPLOSS TRIGGERED.YOU KEPT ON WRITING IN HIGH END BOLD LETTERS.

SO WHAT IS THIS??? YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED GROUP[KNOWLEDGE SHARING] NEEDED 1 TRADE BADLY WHERE I GET SCREWED AND YOU PROVED ME RIGHT.

BEYOND THIS,I WROTE A BIG FUNDAMENTAL REASON ABOUT AIRDECCAN TO BE SOLD VERY NEXT DAY AFTER MALLAYA'S DEAL,AND OPENED A SEPARATE THREAD FOR THAT.NONE OF YOU SO CALLED KNOWLEDGE SHARING GOOD HELPING PEOPLE SHOWED UP THERE.

SO,WHEN,SOMEONE INTENDS TO HELP OR WANTS YOU TO DISCUSS,YOU DON'T WANT THAT,YOU JUST WANT TO THROW STONES.SO ,FROM NOW,I HAVE HARDLY ANYTHING TO SAY TO YOU AND YOUR GENIUS GROUP MEMBERS.

AND YES BISAC IFCI STOPLOSS TRIGGERED 2 DAYS IN A ROW.SORRY ALL.HOPE YOU EQUALLED IT WITH SO MANY OTHER GOOD TRADES.
VERY SORRY FOR IFCI,MARKET HUMILATES ME AND I HAVE NO SHAME OF GOING WRONG.

GOD BLESS YOU BISAC AND ALL OF YOU.

hai hitesh, i understand you are angry from the all caps posting.All forum members should realize that not all trades are right for all at all times.As responsible traders we are to have strict stop loss. In fact in back testing of Kama System, only 37% of the trades produced profits with 1.5% stop loss.But this 37% was sufficent to generate 6.8% componded growth with back testing of 20 years S&P data.so the lesson is to have strict stop loss and take profits of the table.we are all small time traders and not FII's who have deep pockets.So Hitesh keep posting.
Bye
ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.