Power Indiabulls (PIB) To Metastock/Amibroker Convertor

D

darsh_goswami

Dear Stokist ...

In just one word ,.. U R AMAZING ,..

GOOOD WORK ,.. KEEP IT UP,..

REGARDS,..
DARSH

has anyone used the converter with Metastock 10? many ppl r asking me on how to read the local MS data in MS10. I don't have MS10 so not sure how it is done. Any help is grtly appreciated.

has Anyone Used The Converter With Metastock 10? Many Ppl R Asking Me On How To Read The Local Ms Data In Ms10. I Don't Have Ms10 So Not Sure How It Is Done. Any Help Is Grtly Appreciated.
---------------------------------------------------

How To Use Pib2ms Application With Metastock 10??
Reply Urgently.......pleeeeez!!

U

uasish

has anyone used the converter with Metastock 10? many ppl r asking me on how to read the local MS data in MS10. I don't have MS10 so not sure how it is done. Any help is grtly appreciated.
Yes it can be read in MS 10.
There is a problem with MS 10,once a data is Read by MS 10 then any Lower version of MS will not be able to read that data anymore,no chart can be opened.

Should have mentioned earlier it was in MS 10.1 (Pro)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Stokist

Can U explain "step by step" how to use your converter to Amibroker from PIB.

I dont want to get the data through Metastock.

Regards

Sunando

D

darsh_goswami

Yes it can be read in MS 10.
There is a problem with MS 10,once a data is Read by MS 10 then any Lower version of MS will not be able to read that data anymore,no chart can be opened.

Should have mentioned earlier it was in MS 10.1 (Pro)
AshishDa ,..

As far as i know and i m using MS10 is EOD Version. Can not read intraday tick data. Do correct me if i m wrong.

Yeah its true that once u create any database in ms10 u can not use them in other version other then equelent or higher to it. That might be the problem. Though 10.1 offers nothing new other then keltner's systems. These experts can be read with 8 also but a little tricky. Stick to ms 8 or 9 pro versions ,.. as they r much faster in execution also.

Once again do correct me if i m wrong.

Regards,..
Darsh

Dear Asish 'Jethu',

charts will be opened at lower version also. what u will have to do is to delete the Smart Chart in MSSmart folder of MS database.

regards,
Soumya