Price action with Candlestick Analysis(No indicators)

hik

Dear Hik,
As this Q asked to sumit& gurmy...in my experience the data of MT4 always differ with paid data which we get in india...I don't know why?am previously checked it with some other's platform in MT4 and nse terminal data never matched ...
Thanks for your reply ,Can you post your 1H data of the below companies from your own Trading platform??

Hik, wish i could help you regarding ur issue with MT4. Unfortunately, i have no idea. I just use amibroker with IBC feed. For charts I don't get in IBC, I use ChartNexus but eod data only. I am too am looking for other viable options for intraday data....

Hi HIK..
Donno if this could be of any help.. the image of Renuka sugars 60 min intraday futures for 4 days.. one thing i'm sure the price does'nt exactly match with MT4 bids and spread model..

picture sharing

But the signal to buy or sell is generally correct (but the candle stick patterns do not match..)
Here is a link where u can find the intraday equity charts for 3 days just for verifying..
http://www.bazaartrend.com/nsecharts/intraday-free.php
Good luck with ur new system..

Regards

gurmy.

Quick question to gurmy and sumit.
im using youtradefx platform and also doing back test candle by candle.
The software is metatrader. I feel i like im on a dead end due to data issues.
The method im trying to use is based on MT4 platform. Can please check whether the Rt 1hour data is same in both your default Trading software and Mt4??
You do that for me, i will send you the method first to you both via gmail. :D:D:D
welcome back hik

regarding your question,i donot have historical intraday data,my trading terminal supplies only current day data

i use a free intraday data source,but the data is little late and at times not reliable
thanks

gurmy.

Hi HIK..
Donno if this could be of any help.. the image of Renuka sugars 60 min intraday futures for 4 days.. one thing i'm sure the price does'nt exactly match with MT4 bids and spread model

But the signal to buy or sell is generally correct (but the candle stick patterns do not match..)
Here is a link where u can find the intraday equity charts for 3 days just for verifying..
http://www.bazaartrend.com/nsecharts/intraday-free.php
Good luck with ur new system..

Regards
thanks for the link dear

VJAY

Thanks for your reply ,Can you post your 1H data of the below companies from your own Trading platform??

Dear Hik,
Now days am using free utility which grabs data from terminal....but in it am tracking only nf,bnf,icici ,tatamotors,,,for others uusing TT chart ...so here it is for renuka ..data not showing for RNRL :(