Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag_fx

Long again but with half qnty at 4320
yyyyy???this is not AT ALL according to the system.

EMAs are wide spread and crossed.
Stoch is almost nearing overbought. Risky entry and definately not as per the system friend.

Rajadhiraj

That was BNF. Covered it at 7234.

PS: regardson, I have views on ur charts. Will post them by EOD for sure.
Ankit

I dont trade BNF, its quite a beast with big wild moves ...

Seems your fav stock, you trade it on ambush also...

How are the fills on stops orders, do we get lots of slippage or normal like nifty?

Hello

can someone please help with this amibroker settings....I am unable to get them right. If anyone who is using amibroker for trading pride's method and has set up the settings it wud be of great help. I have got 5 & 13 EMA.

In stoch % D = 8,3,4
stoch % K = 8,3

But the time frame settings i am not being able to get right. it isnt showing me 30 min time frame.

Rajadhiraj

yyyyy???this is not AT ALL according to the system.

EMAs are wide spread and crossed.
Stoch is almost nearing overbought. Risky entry and definately not as per the system friend.
Hi Ankit

Was aware of it being bit more risky (thats why 1/2 qnty) but feel was as per the system :)

Red circle, exit on 2nd trade, blue one is entry on 3rd, now crossed back so exit done on it ...

Anyway out now without any damage.

ag_fx

This morning i was trading on cash and found that during volitile or swing or non-trendy market timing like morining 9.55 to 10.30 or 11. We might not be getting much if it is not a trendy move. So i guess during that time we should go for Stoch 8,3,3..

chech my chart for Tata steel and Dlf with the setting of 4 & 3...eg..DLF3, Tisco3, Dlf4& Tisco4

In neither of DLF 3/4 there was a valid signal. Please note that EMAs are our triggers. They were far wide when you said to generate triggers.

DLF3

DLF4

Same with Tisco. EMAs crossover took place at the same time on both settings. Stoch settings just kept you on the right side. Not posting any charts for the same.

Hi Pride and ankit,

One more doubt,,, what would u do if you get something like this...

I remember Ankit, you took a trade in these kind of situation.. I guess we could do that, thinking 50/50. a buy signal at 1713.

Last edited:
Skgarg,there are two ways to do this 1) open File-new-linked charts & open 1 as 30 mins & another as 5 mins.Then Plot stochastics on both .The 2 nd method is

given by Rajadhiraj on first Page .He has given Afl to be plotted on 5 mins chart only.He has given afl for 30 mins stochastics to be plotted on 5 mins.Then u drag & drop 5 mins stochs in the same or another pane.

Hope this helps

ag_fx

Hi Ankit

Was aware of it being bit more risky (thats why 1/2 qnty) but feel was as per the system :)
Red circle, exit on 2nd trade, blue one is entry on 3rd, now crossed back so exit done on it ...

Anyway out now without any damage.

No buddy. You are forgetting EMA crossover. When you entered, EMAs were wide and had crossed long back. Certainly no entry according to the system
Let Pride confirm this for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.