Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ankit ,
I am back again with differnt attachment .. See the unpreditabel movement soon after the market opens. Do we consider this..

If you notice the stoch.. on 30min its in the upward direction

Attachments

ag_fx

Hi Ankit ,
I am back again with differnt attachment .. See the unpreditabel movement soon after the market opens. Do we consider this..

If you notice the stoch.. on 30min its in the upward direction
This one seems a valid entry on 5 min.

ag_fx

Thanks.. but if you notice.. we will be loosing money.. from my R&D .. I have come to a conclusion that we should not take any trade unil 10.30 in the morning.. even if it favourable.. As there is a chance of loosing.

What is your opinion... May be pride can tell us better..
yes we will..and dats why we are into testing phase...to see what works best...

Pride has already said that he doesnt prefer to trade beforee 1030

manojkch

Today I have gone through almost all posts in this thread in just one sitting. I found it very interesting and so could not leave until I finished reading all posts.

Just I can say a very excellent and high profitable method developed and shared selflessly by Pride. :thumb: Again, I don't have enough words to thank to Pride as the best feelings can't be expressed in words.

My Best Wishes to Pride for his excellent work and to Ankit/ ST Sir/ Dhiraj / Humble /Bandlab and all for helping us to understand the system in better way and for sharing their great observations.

I have understood the almost all aspects of this great system but still have some queries which I will ask after paper trading it for few days

Thanks once again... Pride.

Best Regards
Manoj

Status
Not open for further replies.