Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have subscribed to Investbulls...I am using Realtime Jawa charts...intraday....STS indicator.....but it has 15,3,5 as default settings...if I change....the default setting comes back....can someone help ?

Smart_trade
Within the same session after changing the digits you neet to press enter. Do not use tab. Try this way it it works.

Sesha

I have subscribed to Investbulls...I am using Realtime Jawa charts...intraday....STS indicator.....but it has 15,3,5 as default settings...if I change....the default setting comes back....can someone help ?

Smart_trade
Try pressing enter button instead of tab after changing the numbers. This is within the same session. If you want the settings to be saved then save and exit and delete history files in internet explorer and and close inernet explorer and login again.

-Sesha

Thanks SS,Regardson..everyone...could do it....

ST:):thumb:

bandlab2

A short trade triggered for me at 4360

We had a touch on EMA first and cross on 5 Min stoch on the next bar
this is not as per original post. is it a tweak ?
at the time of EMA cross over, 5 min should be bearish, but here its bullish and next 5 min bar is bearish. also crossover is not visual

Rajadhiraj

this is not as per original post. is it a tweak ?
at the time of EMA cross over, 5 min should be bearish, but here its bullish and next 5 min bar is bearish. also crossover is not visual
Hi BandLab

I have already answered that once today, hope you don't mind seeing few of the previous posts to locate it,

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.