Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag_fx

hi sunil,

welcome to this thread , now we have have some great heads contributing to this thread .. pride, ankit, ST, sunil, savant, satyen and few others

hopefully we will have some tweaks that would generate more profit (with less risk). but since i have no idea on these TA funda, i will follow the pure pride procedure. only clear trades. visible cross overs from a distance (not full zoom, no kiss and reverse). even if no trade on a given day (like today), i am ok. hopefully such days are less

my experience with bank nifty is very bad due to swift , wild movements. so leave out BNF. Also i will leave out HDFC (which is not smooth...). i will have NIFTY, RIL, Suzlon on my watch list. keep 2 frames, 1 each for 30, 5 min
I remem Pride mentioned in one of his posts that such days occur 2-3 times in a month, when there will be no trades. But given the fact that it has high success ratio, it shouldnt bother any trader. What matters is a healthy close in Green at End of every month.

In my opinion, BNF is not a very suitable scrip to trade with this method. With my exp so far, it does give good positive signals, but the meat extracted is very less. Also, since BNF requires more margin than NF, the %age returns reduce to quite an extent. None the less, it is tradeable and profitable, but I would rather put my money on NF and other cash scrips like RIL etc.

Happy Trading

Last edited:

bandlab2

1st trade of the day...

Suzlon
short @ 116.75
TRL ST @ 115.75
Covered @ 115......profit 1.75

Should have hold it since it did not hit the trl stop .... right now @112

2. trade

HDFC Buy @ 2391
TRL ST @2391 due to whipsaw... ... Hit the trigger

Guys becareful.... Bad market...

Could have gone for jpass short but.. 30min stoch had a short cross..
Dear regardson,

I am trying to undestand your trades. suzlon, the EMS cross over is very very feeble, probably a touch and go. but the next 5 min bar stoch has crossed over, so you took based on this?

also why you skipped jpass? its a clear sell on both 30min, 5 min stoch , ema. am i missing something? also no oversold situation here

Last edited:

Nava

Hi,

I am planning to subscirbe charting site.

Can anyone tell me which one is good for trading this method..?

Investbulls or Icharts..?

bandlab2

I remem Pride mentioned in one of his posts that such days occur 2-3 times in a day, when there will be no trades. But given the fact that it has high success ratio, it shouldnt bother any trader. What matters is a healthy close in Green at End of every month.

In my opinion, BNF is not a very suitable scrip to trade with this method. With my exp so far, it does give good positive signals, but the meat extracted is very less. Also, since BNF requires more margin than NF, the %age returns reduce to quite an extent. None the less, it is tradeable and profitable, but I would rather put my money on NF and other cash scrips like RIL etc.

Happy Trading
did u mean 2-3 times in a month? yes, quality is more impotant than qty for me. its not like i have so much money that i can take so many trades. few but sure shot trades are fine with me !!!

bandlab2

I have taken short position in RIL at 2074.5 and closed at 2058. RIL gave short signal according to Prides guidelines. Booked profits.

Thanks
Sesha
Hi seshareddy garu,

I could NOT understand your exit at 2058. it should have been at 2068 as per 5 min stoch cross over. did u follow traling stoploss appoach? pl elaboate so that its clear

Last edited:

hitesh05

both are good. ichats 650 rs, investbulls 350 rs

thanks to pride, their business is zooming:clap:
bandlab, I have no idea about both but what I heard from other members is that Icharts is more realiable then investbulls.....

Status
Not open for further replies.