Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitesh05

Alok see my chart above I have overlaid the 30 mins stochs on 5 mins stochs >u can get the AFL for the same posted by Rajadhiraj in 2nd or 3 rd page of this thread
Bimboo fr how many days ur trading this system in cash scripts ?....and what is the overall result....I mean is it works as correctly in cash as in index futures (nifty) ? plz explain.......

Rajadhiraj

Alok see my chart above I have overlaid the 30 mins stochs on 5 mins stochs >u can get the AFL for the same posted by Rajadhiraj in 2nd or 3 rd page of this thread
FYI:

Please note that the code will update the values only on completion of the 30 mins candle/bars

It show the correct values but the values shown are of the last Completed 30 Mins Bar, this should not have any problems with logic of this method.

Hitesh I am also a learner like everyone else here.My JSW steel Hit the trigger Lost 5.25 points But educomp Gave abt 42 points value wise u can say 10-14 points because educomp is 5 times the JSW size.Overall plus.

Regarding educomp chart it is not perfectly as per Pride system but near it since the moving averages did not Kiss but came close enough & diverged.(Mind it is not perfectly as per Pride's system)But risk takers can tweak to their liking.Here 30 mins stochastics is also OB but %k above %D

We ALL will have to evolve a good strategy in days to come .

Attachments

Last edited:
Rajadhiraj That is perfectly ok.Ur afl gives perfect picture at the close of 30 mins which we want.Those who want the stochastics to change bar by bar can try 8/3/4 stochs into parameters as 48/18/24 which is 6 times 5 mins.It will change every 5 mins .

Status
Not open for further replies.