problem With BSNL Internet connection

C

Czar

have no idea how to in bsnl, but I was not talking about your firewall, is there a different modem for BSNL you use, if so then login the modem & disable the firewall

chintan786

i am using Billion router..it is not provided by BSNL..will try this... thanks

columbus

this one also not working....any other solution

Recently GOOGLE introduced CHROME web browser.Just try with it.I agree Chrome itself got some deficiencies.

chintan786

have no idea how to in bsnl, but I was not talking about your firewall, is there a different modem for BSNL you use, if so then login the modem & disable the firewall
tried this also... not working..disable firewall from modem ..but no change..still those sites are not opening..

BSNL SUCKS

chintan786

Recently GOOGLE introduced CHROME web browser.Just try with it.I agree Chrome itself got some deficiencies.
what is the connection of CHROME..with opening of login page on trading portal..but still i will check this possibility...

S S

Hi all... i have just got my new internet connection from BSNL... today is my First day and i am getting problems...

1. I am not able to open some of the sites which are very important to me...

my trading portal's login page not get open with this.. although when i Connect my TATA VSNL internet connection then it get open.

2.. ***** mail, rediffmail not get open...

till this time i tried... MTU settings.... OpenDNS settings.....added sites in IE trusted sites list....enabled cookies..but everything gone into vein..

Any Solution???

On this Forum there are many who are using BSNL internet connection.. how u ppl manage the Show?? plz let me know

Chintan786
If you have a firewall, it may have already been configured for the Tata vsnl connection, and might not have been configured for the bsnl connection, and could have been interfering/blocking the connection.

You could temperorily disable the firewall and try again. If it works, then firewall needs to be re-configured. If it does not work, then it could be some other problem.

Hopefully, you are disabling vsnl connection while trying the bsnl connection.

Good luck! Cheers!
SS

C

Czar

Reading your prob, its something from your side, whatever modems & routers you use there is a firewall somewhere, also allow Upnp from both sides, if there is an option of block ports, etc disable it totally from the modems routers, only keep 1 software firewall in windows, disable all hardware ones... & restart both PC & routers...

vasa1

One more thing.. i get connected to BSNL.and able to surf the sites..but when i went to check my data usage.....it says invalid username or password...how this can be possible..?

chintan786
So, now is your only problem seeing your usage? Your previous problem of not connecting via BSNL has been solved?

If your user name is a 14 alphanumeric ending in 2008, trying logging onto bbservice.bsnl.in.

If you still have problems, check out this forum at:
http://broadbandforum.in/

chintan786

If you have a firewall, it may have already been configured for the Tata vsnl connection, and might not have been configured for the bsnl connection, and could have been interfering/blocking the connection.

You could temperorily disable the firewall and try again. If it works, then firewall needs to be re-configured. If it does not work, then it could be some other problem.

Hopefully, you are disabling vsnl connection while trying the bsnl connection.

Good luck! Cheers!
SS
well this is wht i have done....

1.connected my modem to bsnl..when adsl is up..... opened my modem..changed firewall enabled to disabled..changed required DNS settings and VCI setting......now BSNL is fully connected .... gone to google.com...working perfect..now gone idbipaisabuilder.in home page ... page get open in fraction of seconds...now clicked on login page...try to open...wait...wait..done...page no get opened..the same page remains there on the screen..........same problem with NSEINDIA.com.......

i am uploading the pics of my setting.

chintan786

here is firewall setting link... and yes after doing required setting..... i restrted the modem..

http://rapi dsh are.com/files/143297684/Firewall1.JPG.html

BSNL SUCKS