R K Global Issues!

usually all the brokers do the same thing. POA is used to replace the necessity of Delivery instruction slip. If you sold the share you require to submit the delivery instruction slip mentioning the details of isin no, scrip name and qty and required to submit to the broker office and onus is yours if you failed to submit the DIS in time well in advance before the deadline your will be charged as auction fee and brokerage fee etc. Only one need to be careful while trading shares, insist contract note etc.
There realy much you can do only to switch to those stock broker who require you to submit the DIS and do not insist for POA. try searching and happy trade

milkyblack

usually all the brokers do the same thing. POA is used to replace the necessity of Delivery instruction slip. If you sold the share you require to submit the delivery instruction slip mentioning the details of isin no, scrip name and qty and required to submit to the broker office and onus is yours if you failed to submit the DIS in time well in advance before the deadline your will be charged as auction fee and brokerage fee etc. Only one need to be careful while trading shares, insist contract note etc.
There realy much you can do only to switch to those stock broker who require you to submit the DIS and do not insist for POA. try searching and happy trade
Thanks for your input in this matter.... Though I have opened the A/c with RKG.... Lets see how they prove to be :)

Regards

milkyblack

Odin charting is very crude, only line chart. No time frame adjustment or any other indicator possible.
Ya thts true! Sharekhan Speedtrade is better in tht case... it provides good charting....

So wht is the option now to get good charts... can't we import data through the ODIN to MS pro? Or any other option in tht case!

Regards

Flock

By the way RK Global told me today that in around 10 days time they will be releasing ODIN Diet 9.x . Not sure, but that may have better charting features.

Regards

All,

I had the same issue. This R.K. Global sent a whole bunch of documents. I took a few days to read each and every line. First I filled every thing and then signed it and then sent it. Guess what happened? They rejected it!!!!!! They told me that I was not supposed to fill out any thing and that they just wanted me to sign where required and send it. This also required giving them power of attorneys etc. etc. etc. I was very skeptical. I have heard that some body in Indiabulls lost like 1 crore and that there was some disupute... I just got my ODIN. I am yet to fund my account and start trading. So far, I have had no problems except the ones that I have mentioned. I guess I just have to wait and see. I am just wondering if all the brokers expect you to sign those documents without filling it? Isn't this like signing a blank check??