RAJ NIFTY Trading - Entry Exit based on Daily, Higer and Lower timeframe

manojborle

So best short entry can be near 6265~6266.

Last edited:

Option.Trader

Any idea where the Max pain is now?
As per chart posted at 1.35 in a thread
I think this is a good Trade in FEB-14 Series purely going by MAX Pain @ 6150.
However have the Stoploss as 6230 - New resistance in HTF.

I think the Expiry could be around 6190, because that is where the Pivot lies in LTF and HTF in charts.

So one should be quick in booking the profits around 6160-6175.
Perfect, at least the trade taken looks to be ending on a positive note
Had requested for the Max pain levels during trading hours and was told it was at 6150 and hence the trade levels mentioned. Reran the calculations and found it was at 6200 instead. So does not look like a good trade now.
Based on this information, my preferred trades would have been 6250 PE between 29-35 . Lets see is there is a trade in morning

Pakatil, That was a bit rude I must say, even if it was just kidding. It's not even ur thread to object in jest
It is also not your thread and Sir Pakatil has made his excuses. So no need to lecture him. ;)

a1b1trader

Had requested for the Max pain levels during trading hours and was told it was at 6150 and hence the trade levels mentioned. Reran the calculations and found it was at 6200 instead. So does not look like a good trade now.
Based on this information, my preferred trades would have been 6250 PE between 29-35 . Lets see is there is a trade in morning
Why to blame me. :eek:
Perhaps you have not read my reply properly.

As, I know that value may change any time. I have specifically mentioned the time of posting of the chart.

As per chart posted at 1.35 in a thread