real magical strategy for you .

rajsumi121

I wonder How you posted this today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear .... no reason for update on daily basis .. but update for reminder !!! ..if any wrong from my side ..i m really sorry .

stock72

dear .... no reason for update on daily basis .. but update for reminder !!! ..if any wrong from my side ..i m really sorry .
No.as per my guess this shall be the best time to buy for this year hence I wondered on timing of ur above post.

2008 Jan high -6357 never closed above this level in whole 2008... Means no buy... Only sell... Touched 2252 in that year.
For this to be realized one would have waited 11 months in reality to know that it has happened :lol:

rajsumi121

No.as per my guess this shall be the best time to buy for this year hence I wondered on timing of ur above post.

This analysis for whole year and still 6 more months to go in 2011 .. why you wondered ....i am not able to understand .

stock72

This analysis for whole year and still 6 more months to go in 2011 .. why you wondered ....i am not able to understand .
ya .. your analysis is once the NF cross jan high the trend confirmed to buy ...

my gut feeling is now is this time for trend reversal ....

rajsumi121

sir u r the best technical analysis . i liked it . your stratgies is superb and no body can compare with your study thanks a lot sir for this amazing things tell us

Thanks for your kind words dear .. but i m not even near to any good analyst in my market knowledge ... still big looser .

Hi! i AM STEEL CONFUSED! CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS STRATEGY FOR 2011 WITH EXAMPLE! IS THIS STRATEGY IS APPLICABLE FOR PARTICULAR STOCK ALSO?

THANKS AND REGARDS
MAYURESH THAKUR

rajsumi121

Hi! i AM STEEL CONFUSED! CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS STRATEGY FOR 2011 WITH EXAMPLE! IS THIS STRATEGY IS APPLICABLE FOR PARTICULAR STOCK ALSO?

THANKS AND REGARDS
MAYURESH THAKUR

Strategy nt good for stocks ( accuracy only 50-60 % in stocks ) .. 6181.05 is jan 2011 high .. till it( nifty ) wont close above this level on monthly closing basis means you have to check only last trading day of every month .. no buy in nifty for 2011 ( investment based ) .. but you can trade according to your own knowledge and strategy .