Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Hi Josh,
Thanx I'm getting all scrip quotes thay are in watchlist but not index quotes. I have Added in .ini file (as in prev post) :
Scrip1=CNX Nifty;NIFTY;Index Value;;
Scrip2=BANK Nifty;BANKNIFTY;Index Value;;
Where I'm wrong?? One something else to do for index?
Hi happy
Are you using NestTrader
I want to know, how you are getting indices (NIFTY and BANKNIFTY) in market watch, because in equity scrip bar there are none of these indices and if you are pulling from Curreny segment then, it is of no use here. It is meant for streaming quotes only.
Anyway, try the following right click on the index, go to plugin commands (in the last of the menu table) and click data table. See if you are getting table with data or a blank table.
In all possibility you will get a blank table there.
For intraday, try using VWAP table (button) in the similar way.

shirajroz

Can't help until you post images of those formulae. Note you should have indexes also in watchlist. They are in currency exchange.
For spot indexes, as above, get those indexes in Index Value Bar and then link to excel from there.
Sirs,
Posting below Excel Formulae:

NSE =RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"CNX Nifty","Exchange Name")
CNX Nifty =RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"CNX Nifty","Index Name")
8181.50 =RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"CNX Nifty","Index Value")
8181.50 =RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"CNX Nifty","Close")

Still unable to get Index RT feed thru RTD v!.25. (Index Backfill works fine ),
currently using former standalone " NestRTDStartHighPriority.bat " for RT feed which feeds Index RT even when Index Value Bar is not present on Marketwatch.
Settings file Scrip List includes Scrip21=CNX Nifty;CNXNIFTY-1;Index Value;;.

And using RTD v1.25 for Backfill of all scrips including Index.
Pls Guide
Thank u all

Last edited:
Hi happy
Are you using NestTrader
I want to know, how you are getting indices (NIFTY and BANKNIFTY) in market watch, because in equity scrip bar there are none of these indices and if you are pulling from Curreny segment then, it is of no use here. It is meant for streaming quotes only.
Anyway, try the following right click on the index, go to plugin commands (in the last of the menu table) and click data table. See if you are getting table with data or a blank table.
In all possibility you will get a blank table there.
For intraday, try using VWAP table (button) in the similar way.
I'm using Zerodha Trader (same as Nest). Indices can't be placed in market watch except Currency segment, but quotes may be pulled to charts with RTD. May be Link to Excel is not activated in my A/c(getting N/A in excel) as per Josh's instructions. Will check from broker on Tuesday...long weekend..........

shankar4kv

Sirs,
Posting below Excel Formulae:

NSE =RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"CNX Nifty","Exchange Name")
CNX Nifty =RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"CNX Nifty","Index Name")
8181.50 =RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"CNX Nifty","Index Value")
8181.50 =RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"CNX Nifty","Close")

Still unable to get Index RT feed thru RTD v!.25. (Index Backfill works fine ),
currently using former standalone " NestRTDStartHighPriority.bat " for RT feed which feeds Index RT even when Index Value Bar is not present on Marketwatch.
Settings file Scrip List includes Scrip21=CNX Nifty;CNXNIFTY-1;Index Value;;.

And using RTD v1.25 for Backfill of all scrips including Index.
Pls Guide
Thank u all
Is there any error in RTDMan console Window? Or topic connecting for indices, need settings.ini content and console window screenshot

josh1

Hello i install the utility without ram disk can anyone explain whats the use of ram disk. and how to install by using ram disk
Just to give separate part in memory for processing of quotes.Just google & install RamDisk. Instructions are there in RTD folder for configuration.
I install ram disk but how to configure utility
What is the Drive letter for your RAM Disk? e.g. D:, E:, F ....
Create a folder say RTD in that and give it as temporary CSV folder in settings.
For example E:\RTD