Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Thanks Josh,
I have modified the string and the RTD server as Pi.ScripRTD. After that when clicking start RT data it wiped out my historical charts and the chart is not blank.. will see if Pi RT is working tomorrow when market opens..
uhh.. that may not work. Use Link to Excel -- Paste in Excel and find out what is the actual Server

I am facing a different sort of problem.
Using v 3.11
DataTables open with data for various scrips but MCX.

When I open MCX data tables, they are all blank, without any data.
Plus charts also blank
(Yes, using NestPlus for the first time for MCX, but that is also with other scrips)

Tried restart, tried admin mode though not downloading data.
Tried by reducing days to 2, but to no avail.
Very surprising
No solution for this blank data table problem
No one on the board has ever faced such a problem.

Thanks

Getting data table for all other scrips, NSE, NFO, CDS but MCX
Only MCX data tables are blank.

Is there a way to save MW window, in NestTrader v3.11
so as to reproduce it again, once it is closed

uhh.. that may not work. Use Link to Excel -- Paste in Excel and find out what is the actual Server
Hi Josh,

I was testing today regarding what i was planning to do . Got some success and many fallouts :)..Attach is the modified one. Is it possible for you to check and modify as your the inventor of this. Below are the fall outs.
  1. The symbols in the amibroker are created as per FUTURE (Trading Symbol)symbol like BANKNIFTY17SEPFUT even though i have put the value of Symbol(BANKNIFTY).
  2. Even though 1 min chart is ploted still the 5 min chart is showing no movement and its still waitig for 3 bars even though 1 min chart bars are there.
  3. Will using this this RT will the historic data get wiped out? if so how can it be over come?

Attachments

Dear Josh1 and Senior Members
I have succeeded to convert the Trade tiger watch list in snap to excel (i.e. TT.xls) and TT. xls to RTTiger.xlsm (rate changing) but when I click on START RT DATA, Amibroker not open by itself. I get Message Run Time Error 13 and on debug I fund error as per following screen shot. I am unable to solve it as I am not having knowledge of MS excel as will as VBA language.
upload_2017-9-20_19-44-11.png
upload_2017-9-20_19-39-16.png
upload_2017-9-20_19-44-11.png

upload_2017-9-20_19-39-16.png

Please help me to resolve the problem. thanks

josh1

Hi Josh,

I was testing today regarding what i was planning to do . Got some success and many fallouts :)..Attach is the modified one. Is it possible for you to check and modify as your the inventor of this. Below are the fall outs.
  1. The symbols in the amibroker are created as per FUTURE (Trading Symbol)symbol like BANKNIFTY17SEPFUT even though i have put the value of Symbol(BANKNIFTY).
  2. Even though 1 min chart is ploted still the 5 min chart is showing no movement and its still waitig for 3 bars even though 1 min chart bars are there.
  3. Will using this this RT will the historic data get wiped out? if so how can it be over come?
Got some success and many fallouts...
You have not mentioned what were the success. I assume you are getting live quotes in RT_PI.

1. The program reads all cells from left to right and creates one line which is written to csv. If you want Symbol, you have to keep symbol column first on the left.
2.Amibroker waits till it can plot at least 3 bars. That is its design. Accept it.
3. None my utilities wipe historical data. You may be having pirated Amibroker if that is happening. Stop trading if you cannot afford a good software worth about INR 13000.

You seem to be using old version. Download Excel utilities from link in my signature. Take RTNOW or RTNest and modify it to suit you. There is Help file along with utilities. Read it.

Edit- There is a file 'MW.xlsx' in your drive 'H:\ZERODHA\PI\LinkExcel\' Please provide that also.
I may be able to tweak RTD1.50 to work with PI

Last edited:

josh1

Dear Josh1 and Senior Members
I have succeeded to convert the Trade tiger watch list in snap to excel (i.e. TT.xls) and TT. xls to RTTiger.xlsm (rate changing) but when I click on START RT DATA, Amibroker not open by itself. I get Message Run Time Error 13 and on debug I fund error as per following screen shot. I am unable to solve it as I am not having knowledge of MS excel as will as VBA language.

Please help me to resolve the problem. thanks
Type 00:00:03 in cell B3. that is Refresh period.

josh1

Is there a way to save MW window, in NestTrader v3.11
so as to reproduce it again, once it is closed
When you close Nest, it shows a message before closing. Do you read it?