Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Really appreciate the prompt responses!!! :thumb:

Just wanted to clarify that in NOW (unlike NEST) the Index NIFTY has to be added to watchlist via the CDs\Index\Nifty selection for data pick up by rtd. The loop being used is the normal watchlist data pick up which is applicable to all tickers! Prior to the Ticker name change from Nifty to Nifty50, the LTT data was being displayed in the LTT column of the watchlist and could be picked up normally! At present, since the change, LTT data has stopped displaying in the column (its simply zero '0'), therefore the need for sys time pickup!

Wanted to mod the watchlist data pickup code segment with 'If Ticker == Nifty, then LTT == System time'. Hence the query! :)

Regards,
We are sending system time if ltt is empty. If they have started sending '0' instead of empty string then code change is required :annoyed:. Check and let me know.

TracerBullet

Really appreciate the prompt responses!!! :thumb:

Just wanted to clarify that in NOW (unlike NEST) the Index NIFTY has to be added to watchlist via the CDs\Index\Nifty selection for data pick up by rtd. The loop being used is the normal watchlist data pick up which is applicable to all tickers! Prior to the Ticker name change from Nifty to Nifty50, the LTT data was being displayed in the LTT column of the watchlist and could be picked up normally! At present, since the change, LTT data has stopped displaying in the column (its simply zero '0'), therefore the need for sys time pickup!

Wanted to mod the watchlist data pickup code segment with 'If Ticker == Nifty, then LTT == System time'. Hence the query! :)

Regards,
mike, i am using NOW and have no issue with it. I think that maybe because i dont specify LTT column at all in the settings as its irrelevant.
Scrip2=cde_fo|CNXNIFTY;NIFTY;Last Traded Price;;;;100

Dear sir,
I am getting error, how to rectify ?

Trading Symbol must be present in Market Watch \n Right-click on the of market watch and ..

Thanks

Last edited:

rmike

We are sending system time if ltt is empty. If they have started sending '0' instead of empty string then code change is required :annoyed:. Check and let me know.
Trust the exchange(s) to make inconvenient changes!!! :)

Regards,

Last edited:

rmike

mike, i am using NOW and have no issue with it. I think that maybe because i dont specify LTT column at all in the settings as its irrelevant.
Scrip2=cde_fo|CNXNIFTY;NIFTY;Last Traded Price;;;;100
That's pretty neat! Will check & revert. Am quite intrigued by the blank columns followed by 100! Will inserting the figure of 100 in the settings, like so, automatically multiply the LTP by 100 without modding the code?!!!

Regards,

rmike

That's pretty neat! Will check & revert
Yup this works, with regard to sys time pick up!!! :thumb:

Except that we're back to the same issue of the decimal shifted to the left by 2 spaces (The original code was modded to multiply LTP by 100 if Ticker == CNXNIFTY. Now that the Ticker has changed, the mod will have to be redone)

Thanks josh1 & Tracerbullet

Regards,

TracerBullet

Yup this works, with regard to sys time pick up!!! :thumb:

Except that we're back to the same issue of the decimal shifted to the left by 2 spaces (The original code was modded to multiply LTP by 100 if Ticker == CNXNIFTY. Now that the Ticker has changed, the mod will have to be redone)

Thanks josh1 & Tracerbullet

Regards,
Here, use this. I have a few changes left to do before releasing proper build and code but this works for me.

rmike

Couple of corrections

@josh1 - The LTT column is actually empty. The indicated '0' is in the OI column. My bad!!!

@Tracerbullet - Will have to amend the settings.ini like so for topic connection, now that the symbol has changed!!!

Scripxx=cde_fo|NIFTY50;NIFTY;Last Traded Price

Regards,