Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr114

if my now data table is not showing data from 9.15. to 9.49 how can i get that data and where? actually i logged in in now on 9.50...does it matter that morning data shouldnt be there?? on nest chart also?
TR

in NOW search Market - Hourly Statistics. there u will find data of fno or scrips in user determined time frame from 1 min to 60 min. copy and paste that data and save as csv format. import to ami thru import wizard. u will get the data from 9.15 to 9.49 or from Nest Chart thru Nowbackfill.xlm u cud get the backfill data.

read the thread again for backfilling and there is also a video link for backfilling. see it carefully.

sr

guptak03

Guptaji

that part is not of that great problem, if u do currency trade u cud put the end time as 1700 hrs. and with commodity it will be 2330 hrs. but in the tools- preference part align the time stamp properly.

i never in the database tinker any thing but i tinker the tools - preference part , keep that part in proper fashion and u will not get that extra tick. do this and u will get proper ticks in ur chart
sr
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/731/extratick.png

sr ji plz chck is this correct!!!!!nd even c that extra tick !!!!

josh1

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/731/extratick.png

sr ji plz chck is this correct!!!!!nd even c that extra tick !!!!
Guptaji,

What is the Time of this extra tick? Time is not visible in the image.
NOW shows the last tick of previous trading session until the next trading session is opened. If you are starting RT data feed before market hours, it RT3.xlsm will pick up that last tick from NOW. Since NOW does not give Date, we are using date of the system. Therefore, you will get a tick of 15:30 on NSE until 9:15 in the morning since Software does not understand that it is yesterday's tick. Once market starts, the tick of 15:30 will remain there and all the RT ticks will be shown before that. If you delete the extra tick manually, charts will be alright.

Some coding is required to ignore ticks in future.

guptak03

Guptaji,

What is the Time of this extra tick? Time is not visible in the image.
NOW shows the last tick of previous trading session until the next trading session is opened. If you are starting RT data feed before market hours, it RT3.xlsm will pick up that last tick from NOW. Since NOW does not give Date, we are using date of the system. Therefore, you will get a tick of 15:30 on NSE until 9:15 in the morning since Software does not understand that it is yesterday's tick. Once market starts, the tick of 15:30 will remain there and all the RT ticks will be shown before that. If you delete the extra tick manually, charts will be alright.

Some coding is required to ignore ticks in future.
s m opening it b4 mkt opens !!!!!wil try after mkt open...tnks 4r ur hlp sr ji

Metastock

Any update on Excel to Metastock ?
1.without Flickering
2. less time lag in updating chart or tick by tick updation like Ami
3.backfilling
Thanks .

sr114

Guptaji

do 2 things:

1. in Database settings - put the Intraday settings in proper market hours.(08.15 and 15.30) it will be 09.15 and not 08.15
2. in Tools-Preferences-Intraday settings - check the start time of the interval.

in this way way u will not get that extra tick in ur database. actually if ur settings are properly aligned/set then nothing extra will come

sr
made a grave mistake here. the start time in intraday will be 09.15 and not 08.15

sorry for the mistake. pls rectify it

sr

no updation in Excel

When I try to open Excel in Now or Nest by "write to Excel" it writes only the present value but after that quotes are not updating .what should i do to make quote auto refresh in excel ?

Dear Josh,

there are some numbers always comes in symbol section in Amibroker. i delete it more times till it cames. dont know how to stop it...plz help.

touchraj

Re: no updation in Excel

When I try to open Excel in Now or Nest by "write to Excel" it writes only the present value but after that quotes are not updating .what should i do to make quote auto refresh in excel ?
its '"Link to excell" and then "All Items"...then go to RTG31 and paste it below trading symbol. No No No write to excel.

Status
Not open for further replies.