Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello jamit ,

i just read the your full thread .
i just want to throw in something , since you have some experience in options.
have you considered ever playing with both the near and next months options ?
like , lets say you sold the 4800pe june contract and bought the 4800pe july contract , to get the time decay bonus . (this may be a bad example )
but my point is , their may be a good strategy out their how we can profit by using both months contract together.

As i mainly trade in future , i though someone with experience may have a much better understanding , and working out a good strategy about this.

just give it some though , may be you can come up with something good :)

jamit_05

Hi sayantan2u9,

There are quite a few directionless methods out there. One I came across was Delta-Zero. I wish someone could practically demonstrate it.

It starts off with taking a Delta-Zero position of a balanced mix of puts and calls. So, whichever direction the market goes that leg comes in profit... so one is supposed to book that profit and bring the reading back to Delta-Zero such that when all positions are liquidated you get more than you had invested. If you invested Rs.360 a pair at start of the month, then you should collect that amount plus profit and expenses in profit booking over the months. Time-decay is the enemy takes-off 3% everyday.

Anyhow, I think that individual who posted that theory on this thread is not alive anymore... it would be really interesting to discuss this...

Wonder if ST or Savant know anything about it.

Last edited:

jamit_05

Shorted pairs are required to stay within the 80 points radius for at least two days to give profit... this is not too much to ask for... lets see the results after a handful of trades.

jamit_05

Position is now in profit.... if today goes up another 40 odd points... then target will be met...

Not sufficient profit yet... will stick to the exit plan.

Last edited:

jamit_05

jamot,
what abt. buying 50-52 pait @ 108-110
thinking in these 2-3 days...there'll be more fire work with nifty
It is a very good idea to do so... the premiums are definitely not overbought since they have reduced from 111 Monday to 107 today.... good chances of success... but tomorrow is a Wednesday... I will buy tom EOD.... will hold till Friday EOD... expecting good returns...

It is a very good idea to do so... the premiums are definitely not overbought since they have reduced from 111 Monday to 107 today.... good chances of success... but tomorrow is a Wednesday... I will buy tom EOD.... will hold till Friday EOD... expecting good returns...
Hello Amit :)
May I ask.. What is special with Wednesday:confused:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by jamit_05
Today what will be the best buy for this pair?