Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hmp

Here is my small attempt. Bought a ce 28/06/2012 5100 & pe 28/06/2012 on 8/06/2012 at 59.70 & 99.55 = 159.25 and squared off the same today on 120 &49.80 =169.80.

jamit_05

Am glad that folks could gather profit. As you will see in the coming weeks, gathering profit here will be commonplace. Week after week there will be profitable, tension-free trades.

The focus is still on the simplicity of process.

Last edited:

jamit_05

Forums, like this, can be a poor platform to discuss trading strategies.

Success in trading almost entirely depends on developing a thought process which is inverted. Here you have to think opposite. What makes you successful in the real world does not work here.

A person reads about a method at such forum and will start off trading with his real world mentality. Loss, of varying degree, is inevitable.

Therefore, I decided to publish only the method which had a high probability of success.

Stop-loss is singularly responsible for destroying majority of the accounts. Too much emphasis lies on one single factor. I am sure, anyone who has traded, for even a short period, will agree. In this method, however, even if the trader gets shaky on the stop-loss the damage is limited. Since, we are inherently hedged at all times.

In addition, the trader has no worries about complicated patterns, indicators, scaling in, scaling out... etc. This method is easy on the head, enabling him to perform his duties at his full-time job undisturbed.

I urge the traders to carve a bigger picture. Be objective oriented. Start with a fixed capital. Plan each weeks growth. Post your parameters and I will be glad to help.

If you invest Rs.50000, then it should grow by 40 to 50% each month. That is a Rs.20000 to Rs.25000; Be determined to not let the growth escape your grasp.

Last edited: