Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

The trade went into noticeable profit today. Shorted at cost of 120; Now cost is 111; Will wait from some more time in the short trade since we are still in the middle of the two strike prices.

Squared off all futures contracts at even 5100.50 ; (0.50 gave in gratuity to the bulls)

PS: Overall a good day. I have been reading some good stuff on MM too... some advanced techniques. It is promising to add 25% more to my profits... :)

The trade went into noticeable profit today. Shorted at cost of 120; Now cost is 111; Will wait from some more time in the short trade since we are still in the middle of the two strike prices.

Squared off all futures contracts at even 5100.50 ; (0.50 gave in gratuity to the bulls)

PS: Overall a good day. I have been reading some good stuff on MM too... some advanced techniques. It is promising to add 25% more to my profits... :)
MM????
can u elobrate sir MM means money management i think silly question i asked

Last edited:

pakatil

Amit,

I am not sure how Options behave, bcz I hv always been in Futs.

I was just looking for Short Leg to touch Cost 153 and exit there, so that Long becomes free.

Now I realise, it is grave error.

Tomorrow morning, will exit all at the first opportunity, hopefully with a minor Loss. :D

jamit_05

MM????
can u elobrate sir MM means money management i think silly question i asked
Money Management, Risk Management and Position Sizing deal with the subject of how much to invest.

In summary, these concepts help in keeping an advantage in your favour. A regular trader cannot simply do without it.