Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

great trade....what method?
The procedure you saw....

The discipline I have already spoken about...

The setup is mostly eye-balling the chart... watching for that laxman rekha between bulls and bears... and enter at its comfortable break... shift SL.... Exit... shut door... :)

This is the method... It fills basic needs... :)

jamit_05

Amit just want to have an idea whether my entry was a bit aggressive as I shorted the 1:55 pivot on 5 min TF...did you short the 1:30 pivot on 5min TF.

Ravinder
5 min pivots are very unreliable.... never look at that chart unless you have a super good reason.

Anyway, yes, 1.55 was clearly aggressive because there was a htf support... your short could easily be whip sawed... but with proper selection of SL the trade could still be a winner...

Apparently, yes, I did end up shorting that pivot. But that is never my selection criteria... I look for the chart to get tired... and wanting for some 'action'.... when it comes I enter... and before the faders get in I like to get out since i do not care for how many points but for a very solid success rate....

jamit_05

Trade Aborted... poor momentum.

It was nearing EOD, the momentum went dull suddenly... odds were sliding against us with each intraday bar... therefore decided to die another day... hope you all bailed out...

Last edited: