Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

Re: Performance Report

Can you please explain, how do you identify the base price and when do you take the positions...... I am little confused on those part...
For now do not worry about Base PRice.... just watch for Divnain's early morning posts.

About taking positions.

We buy in anticipation of a big move, when the cost is near the base.

Right now we are buying before Friday. But, I feel that may not be sufficient in the long run... will have to broaden it. Will keep the upgrades posted here.

jamit_05

Re-entry.

Exit....116. 4 Rs loss.

This is a breakout type situation... therefore, after a single dull day we will jump to purchase with high expectation... :)

If we get a chance to enter on Monday itself at a really cheap rate.... then we will... right now pairs are selling really cheap due to fall in VIX. Base for Monday, I think, is 117... I am 100% buying at 110 if it comes on Monday.

jamit_05

02.07.2012, Monday

Good Morning Friends :)

NS = 5,278.90 (29.06.2012 closing price)

The base price for Today is = 129 -12 = 117
Strategy For Today:

We have had a clear breakout on Friday.... some say it is short covering (thx soft_trader), some call it genuine... so it will either continue or fade. Either way we will have a 100 point move pretty soon. Therefore, if the pair is bought at Rs.100 or so... profit is very likely... else, as usual, the loss will be very small... you saw that on Friday.

jamit_05

52/54....pair......slowly inching to 110. Do we get in there...?
I would prefer 110, because:

In this strategy we intend to keep loss to a minimum, since I already trade a high risk high return method in futures. Hence, buying at bargain prices becomes important. Bargain price is one which gives us one or two days of heads up in time decay.

If you bought now at 115, then it is likely that you may lose Rs.10; if move does not come...

So it is really your own decision/choice. Mine is to wait for Rs.110.... it should come;

You saw last week how we made a profit and a small loss both in just one day... nett profit for the week from longs alone was 5%.

Last edited:
I would prefer 110, because:

In this strategy we intend to keep loss to a minimum, since I already trade a high risk high return method in futures. Hence, buying at bargain prices becomes important. Bargain price is one which gives us one or two days of heads up in time decay.

If you bought now at 115, then it is likely that you may lose Rs.10; if move does not come...

So it is really your own decision/choice. Mine is to wait for Rs.110.... it should come;

You saw last week how we made a profit and a small loss both in just one day... nett profit for the week from longs alone was 5%.
buying at 100 or 110? Earlier you mentioned 100, am I getting something wrong?