Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

Exited...5324.....7 pts loss...:D

In the trades that I take some trades are pretty sure shot, but the points are much lesser 10 to 15 points... if you wish I can publish only those...

On the others, points are much more but those entries take good resolve to get onto...

Therefore, please let me know... what entries you want me to publish...

pakatil

Honestly......i don't know. I am basically 30 Mins Flow Trader. I simply follow ur levels. What to publish is ur choice. Obviously u r more knowldgeable than me. :)

jamit_05

Honestly......i don't know. I am basically 30 Mins Flow Trader. I simply follow ur levels. What to publish is ur choice. Obviously u r more knowldgeable than me. :)
I feel I should publish only the sure shot trades...because it will bring experience and profit both to the doers.

To achieve the big profits, folks are required to take 10 trades in a row at the precise levels.... then profit will be seen. If any one trade is missed due to opinions or feelings... you may have to reset the counter. That, I reckon, is pretty tough.

pakatil

I feel I should publish only the sure shot trades...because it will bring experience and profit both to the doers.

To achieve the big profits, folks are required to take 10 trades in a row at the precise levels.... then profit will be seen. If any one trade is missed due to opinions or feelings... you may have to reset the counter. That, I reckon, is pretty tough.
I am in. Willing to take all trades. :)

Yes it is your choice but if you can post all your calls and the thought process behind it that will be great...but it is your thread so the choice is yours as to what you want to post.

Already we have learnt a lot from you so I for sure will be glued to your thread.

Regards
Ravinder

Dear Jamit,

Please advise us your trades also, so that we will be able to take some profits like you..

jamit_05

I was hoping that his ride would go all the way to 5400.... it stalled at 5350... moves that stall at flimsy mid levels do not deserve the round figures... still an hour to go... lets see if the hero becomes alive again... what drama unfolds... :)