Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

Infosys results are expected on the Thursday of 12-July.
Infosys results are not that great in the first quarter. So I am expecting market to peak before the results of Infosys. And Infosys might start the downtrend for this month. So next Thursday will decide the course of this month...
That is a thursday... so Wed is surely going to be dull...

And when are banks coming out...

Tharu

Hey guys.. I have just started trading in options..! Big results awaiting next week.. Can we bet on infy and tcs..?? Both CE and PE...? If so, should i take a call and put right away or wait for the result day to buy..?? I really have no idea how its usually done.. Help..!

This thread is specially for options only and i think initial topic was on specific strategy of buying 100 OTM options,but now i think its going sideways and lot of indiscipline is discussed.Its not necessary to trade everyday.Just stick to your strategy jamit and i am sure that it will generate handsome profits.Requesting to discuss on a single strategy.

jamit_05

This thread is specially for options only and i think initial topic was on specific strategy of buying 100 OTM options,but now i think its going sideways and lot of indiscipline is discussed.Its not necessary to trade everyday.Just stick to your strategy jamit and i am sure that it will generate handsome profits.Requesting to discuss on a single strategy.
That is a fair thing to say... since there was no opposition I continued posting all of my work. Now that...

Well, will post only about 100 OTM option purchase and sale on this thread.