are YOU applying for Future capital IPO

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: RePL: Grey market premium slips from 400 to 280

Thanks for correcting me. If ur applying online..immideately...if ur applying on 18th...most probable on 23rd

Re: Reliance Power IPO Payment Option

Hi,
In case of full-payment, how long does it take to get the refund amount after the allotment. Any idea. Will I be getting the remaining money within atleast the listing day.? Please share your prev exp. I am using sharekhan and I am applying through online.

Thanks,
Last time I received refund order by post on 8th day after listing. I have applied through Sharekhan.

Re: Reliance Power IPO Payment Option

I am planning to invest in Reliance Pwer IPO as a HNI. I have not used this category before, can somebody guide me on how to invest as a HNI in ICICIDirect.

Also is ICICIDirect allowing part payment option for HNI's. What exactly is "Non-Institutional Investor" option, is this HNI or QIB?

The help link says part payment is not available for "Non-Institutional Investor".

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
I4B

hi Jitendra,
PLease explain this w.r.t Reliance IPO buy:
[This is what I saw in ICICIDirect]
Retail:

Option 1:
Amount payable on application is the part payment amount irrespective of the Bids.
Amount to be debited highest value from among the three bids, which would be
(No.of shares) X (Amount payable on application) irrespective of the Bids.

Option2:

Payment amount will be the highest amount from the three bids i.e 100% of Bid.

Thanks in advance
hi sameer,

in option 1. you will pay 115 * no of share

for example if you want to apply for 15 share then it will be 115*15=1725

in this option if you are alloted share then you will have to pay rest amount later after allotment.

option2. you will have to pay 450*15=6750

Re: RePL: Grey market premium slips from 400 to 280

deal cool

keep your kool. irrespective of dates, our banker brothers will look into reliance ipo clearing cheques only on 18th and it will reach your bankers between 19th to 21st as per your bank holiday charts etc. do not worry.you will get your cake.

always trust and confidence reep good harvest.

:):)

Re: RePL IPO: Retail portion subscribed only 1.4 times

yup, as of today morning, it is subscribed 6 times. I guess while close, It will be subscribed atleast 10 times. still little profit is seen here.

Re: RePL IPO: Retail portion subscribed only 1.4 times

Guys, looking at the previous IPO subscription and their subscription. Reliance Power is getting subscribe at very high rate. I feel it will get subscribed more than 100 times. Wait for last day. Initially I made mind to invest huge amount in this issue, but that again based on Subscription. Now it looks I will not subscribe for it, no point in invest huge and get very less allotment. Comapany need another 3-5 years to deliver output. Its just hipe in the market. Within 15 to 20 days stock price will be close to 450 or less than that. Be careful guys and consider all the factors before investing.... no regret later. Don't go behind words... do your own study and take your own decision...
I agree with you partially. It will be over subscribed and will take long time to deliver output. But it wont reach 450 price in 15 days, But may be, it will reach in 3-6 months.

so apply now, get those little listin gains, and re-enter later :) at lower price, no harm for retail investor in partial payment category