• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Reliance power Listing date

From Rediff.com/NDTV profit

Reliance Power will list on February 11, reports NDTV Profit. The IPO price was of Rs 450/share and is expected to list at Rs 610/share.

Re: Reliance power Listing date

ya, Officially its Feb 11th now, But some say, It may be listed on Feb 8th. Mostly they time when market in good shape prev day. so expect it on Friday or Monday.

Re: *****reliance Power Ipo Listing

Reliance power has taken some more days for listing. 11.02.2008 is the listing day. Why?
All the refunds should reach the concerned people and they again to fell into buying on 11/02/2008. If their plan succeded the listing price would be more than 620/- go to 680/- then settle at 640+. Let it be watched?.

Reliance Power IPO today i got my money back

Previously i bid for the Reliance power ipo i.e for 105 shares for the amount of 430 as you know 20 rupees is the discount by them.

after 5 weeks today i.e 07-02-2008 my account is credit back with the money 38700 except

the money of 15 shares , so shell i think that they allocated the 15 shares for me , where is the information i got the icicidirect demat account.

iam very eager to know the listing price and when i.e going to be launched

what do you say about this

have you got the shares if so how many mine is only 15 i.e one unit

reply how many you got

Re: Reliance Power IPO today i got my money back

Every body got only 15-17 shares.
You bid for just 105 shares, Others who bid for 225 shares got only 17 shares, what u say abt it.

Delay in refund is because of your bank and your city. Nothing to do with Book runners or Karvy.

reliance ipo helppp

hii everyone ..i have just joined this site n already have a big problem..
i have two demat accounts,both linked to the same savings account....of the first account i am the sole holder and of the second account i am the sole holder and my wife being the second holder..
so i applied for the rel power ipo in both the demat accounts...but i have not being allocated a single share in both the accounts...i dont know why such a thing has happened and still i havent got the refund...
some of my friends say this thing has happened because i am the sole holder of both the accounts so my application is cancelled...but when i had applied for the punjab national bank ipo long back i got the allocation for both the demat accounts
i had even applies for the future capital ipo under the two demat accounts but didnt get any n got the refund
please everyone help me n let me know where i m wrong

Re: Reliance Power IPO today i got my money back

Previously i bid for the Reliance power ipo i.e for 105 shares for the amount of 430 as you know 20 rupees is the discount by them.

after 5 weeks today i.e 07-02-2008 my account is credit back with the money 38700 except

the money of 15 shares , so shell i think that they allocated the 15 shares for me , where is the information i got the icicidirect demat account.

iam very eager to know the listing price and when i.e going to be launched

what do you say about this

have you got the shares if so how many mine is only 15 i.e one unit

reply how many you got
Hello! I bid for 105 shares @ Rs.430 in Reliance Power IPO. I have not been allotted any shares and have got the refund on 7.2.2008. The IPO is going to be listed on 11.2.2008.