are YOU applying for Future capital IPO

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Future Capital IPO and ICICIDirect

icici direct shows IPO's only the day prior to opening . so till then the icicidirect does not show any ipo's in the concerned page.

If my wife and myself has two different demat accounts, seperate bank accounts and even seperate brokers, can we both apply for the IPO seperately? However, the addresses provided are the same. Secondly, can they reject our application for the same?

Please advice masters!
even if u r having same addresses your Pan number is differnet and both r on different names,
So it will not create any problem

hi jitendra
can you please tell me that how good sharekhan is for intra day trading n on delivery where do you rate the services of sharekhan
As per my personal experience sharekhan is good and cheap aginst Icicidirect.
In Icici direct u have to pay some minimum amount if u r going for trading less.

So i will rate Sharekhan Above Icici and India Infoline

Re: Reliance Power Allotment!!

Hi to all of you :)

Well, I hold 68 shares of Reliance Energy. So, I am confused as to how many shares of Reliance Power will be alloted to shareholders of REL.

Some, six months back RPL have applied for Face Value of Rs. 2 But now its Rs. 10

As per my gathered info, Anil Ambani holds 508 crore shares of Reliance Power in all. REL have got 24 crores shares in all.
Thus,

24 REL equals 508 RPL
So, 1REL 22 RPL

But I think that there's something wrong in the story.
Think!!!!

1 REL = Reliance Energy Holdings + Reliance Power Holdings

Now even if the issue price of RPL is arrived @ 405 Then
1 REL = Reliance Power Holdings + (22 * 405 )
= Reliance Power Holdings + 8910

:eek::eek:
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 REL = 8910+++

is it possible:eek:
Please Help me.

Amit Kinkar
Where did you get this information that REL holders will get RPower shares ?

hello i am new user for the stocks... can i know what is the process to get the shares of reliance power...
help me
pradeeep

well dear,
I have got the information from the forum on e-investing.com. But even if rel holders don't get any shares, they can't make fool of us.
As when you buy rel say@2250. You are also paying the value of reliance power.
So even if no shares are alloted, the second possibility will be a very large run up in reliance energy. As even after rpl ipo rel will be holding some 45% of rpl.

Anyways hope good and better to all holders of rel
Amit kinkar

Hire Demat A/c for RPO(Reliance Power) - IPO if u dont have one.

Hello guys, :)
It seems everyone is in frenzy to subscribe to R-Power(RPO). Well for those who dont have demat account can now also apply for it :confused:- through a non-organic way. Read this news below on Economic times.

http://economictimes.**************...for_demat_ac_soars/rssarticleshow/2684663.cms

I posted a reply to a query for RPO and got lot of calls of any other method to get subscription. So here it is.

:rolleyes: Now here U know what am i going to talk about. My account is ready for hire, but wait; You can still use the demat account of your friends / relatives and knowns at much cheaper rate :eek:. Even after that if you feel i can be of use do let me know at my cell # nine three two two seven five zero five six seven. I am Rajesh, mumbai, small time investor. Apart from this IPO - am ready for any other future prospects too.

Raj

Re: Hire Demat A/c for RPO(Reliance Power) - IPO if u dont have one.

http: slash slash economictimes dot indiatimes dot com slash News slash Economy slash Finance slash Demand_for_demat_ac_soars slash rssarticleshow slash 2684663 dot cms

Replace dot with "." and slash with "/" without double quotes.