Request to all senior forex traders.

jahan

Hello jahan,
I guess the problems are not over yet.I talked to 3-4 brokers of my choice including ur one also (Hotforex-HF Markets).
What i understood from ur explanation is that if i can fund account from my debit card but below 1000$ and withdraw it from same mode again and again and again but below 1000$ .(correct me if i m wrong here)

What the brokers are saying that if i fund suppose 1000$ and then i make profit and balance goes to 1500$ and then i want to withdraw 1100$ out of if then I CAN ONLY WITHDRAW MY ORIGINAL FUNDING AMOUNT BY CARD AND THAT IS 1000.For rest of the profits that is 100$ in this eg i have to use another channel like moneybookers or bank wire.

Now here also 2 things arise-
What I understood that maximum limit for the card will be 1000 for each withdrawl transaction coz that is the original deposit and next time suppose the balance goes above 1000 again (after i have got the original fund of 1000 from card back) i can withdraw 1000 again from card but thats not the case.

They are saying that "once u have withdrawn the deposit amount by card then u have to withdraw ur profits from another channel.U can only use ur card and only debit card to withdraw ur profits till the amount u deposited is not met.When that deposit amount of urs is reached u cannot withdraw more than that by the card.For rest of the money u have to use other options.Now kindly explain clearly what the whole process coz u r doing it. Either i haven't understood u or i haven't understood them ?If possible pls do that with an example.

Regards
hello,

yes ur right and wrong in some cases here are details.....

some rules has been changed by brokers Community only to indians which are in effect from last(past) monday.

case1).
let say u deposited $1000 frm ur debit card and u made a profit...and now ur account is $2500..ur withdrawl should be $1000 directly to ur debit card..and other $500 u can withdraw to another debit card u registered with them or u can ask for wire or u can ask for online gateway withdrawl
some other brokers do as $1000 to ur debit card and remaining $500 to ur bank account through wire.
case2).

let say u deposited $500 with ur debit card and remaining $500 with moneybookers total $1000 and ....now ur account grows to $2500..then profits can be withdrawn as i.e let say u put a withdrawn request of $1500 then $500 to ur debit card and $1000 to ur moneybookers /wire/other debit card account.

case3).
let say u deposited $750 with ur debitcard and $250 with moneybookers total $1000 and....now if ur account grows to $2500....then profits can be withdrawn to ur debit card and to ur moneybookers account.....let say u request a withdrawl of $1000 then $750 will go to debit card and $250 will go to moneybookers/WIRE/other debit card account. ur account balance should be $1500.

see these all things are to indians only due ***king Rules of RBI and to Stop money laundering which is good as we are also on Safe side.
regards,

jahan

Hello profound,

in ur case i find a easy way to do it

u can deposit and withdraw with no limit using globepay for indians only...

but, i don't know the reliability of globepay.....u need to enquiry by urself.

and globepay is only for Hotforex.(i think so)

regards,

VJAY

Dear Jahan,
Please recomment some good forex brokers too whom we can reliable for safty & transperent trades :).....if you don't mind share your broker too :)
Also give some hints for finding good broker.....

I humbly Request Senior Forex traders of this fourm who have been trading successfully in India for more than 1 year kindly provide their phone num or email so that newbies like me can contact and clarify their:( doubts about few things.
I would be very grateful.:(
Lol this is not good to give phone num or email here if you do the same IRB will F*** harder :D

hello,

yes ur right and wrong in some cases here are details.....

some rules has been changed by brokers Community only to indians which are in effect from last(past) monday.

case1).
let say u deposited $1000 frm ur debit card and u made a profit...and now ur account is $2500..ur withdrawl should be $1000 directly to ur debit card..and other $500 u can withdraw to another debit card u registered with them or u can ask for wire or u can ask for online gateway withdrawl
some other brokers do as $1000 to ur debit card and remaining $500 to ur bank account through wire.
case2).
let say u deposited $500 with ur debit card and remaining $500 with moneybookers total $1000 and ....now ur account grows to $2500..then profits can be withdrawn as i.e let say u put a withdrawn request of $1500 then $500 to ur debit card and $1000 to ur moneybookers /wire/other debit card account.

case3).
let say u deposited $750 with ur debitcard and $250 with moneybookers total $1000 and....now if ur account grows to $2500....then profits can be withdrawn to ur debit card and to ur moneybookers account.....let say u request a withdrawl of $1000 then $750 will go to debit card and $250 will go to moneybookers/WIRE/other debit card account. ur account balance should be $1500.

see these all things are to indians only due ***king Rules of RBI and to Stop money laundering which is good as we are also on Safe side.
regards,
Hello jahan,

I will enquire about globepay but first pls read all this.

I talked to hotforex giving all ur examples and some of mine and this is what they told me.

Case 1) They have cleared that I CANNOT WITHDRAW FROM THE CARD FROM WHERE I HAVE NOT DEPOSITED
Simple and loud, so the option for 2nd card is out. They said that i can only withdraw once from the card we deposit equal to the deposit amount whether i use 1 card or 2 or 10,if I havent deposited from it i cannot withdraw.So here the rest goes to bank wire or monebyookers.

Case 2) 2nd debit card is already eliminated. Here the 500 of the card will go to the card and rest to moneybookers because i have deposited by it..I asked can I opt for wire here but they refused coz I havent deposited by wire and there is already option of moneybookers available after the card limit is over(Since I have deposited by moneybookers once). So here bank wire is also eliminated.

Case 3) Same thing as case 2.No bank wire allowed.

So what I concluded is that one has to deposit by the method once before we withdraw.
Except in case of CARDS ONLY one has the flexible option of moneybookers and bank wire and a single withdrawl amount exceeds the amount deposited by the card.
And if one keep on making profits then we can use both options.(this is what I understood ,correct me if I m wrong)So the only sense makes is that one should deposit through card only so that he is left with 2 options to withdraw after the limit of card is over.

If the above is right u pls tell me
Will u prefer bank wire over moneybookers in this case or vice versa considering u had ur reasons for not choosing moneybookers.?

Is bank wire safe as u were confident of debit card deposit that bank will not ask any questions about paisa kaha se ayaa kyo aya, iska proof do and all.??

Is bank wire deposit same as debit card deposit?
Coz I asked them and they said to me that debit card mein deposit nahi hota deposit to bank account mein hota hai. And they said ki agar hota hoga to its at the VISA end so u enquire there.

What will u prefer???

jahan

Hello jahan,

I will enquire about globepay but first pls read all this.

I talked to hotforex giving all ur examples and some of mine and this is what they told me.

Case 1) They have cleared that I CANNOT WITHDRAW FROM THE CARD FROM WHERE I HAVE NOT DEPOSITED
Simple and loud, so the option for 2nd card is out. They said that i can only withdraw once from the card we deposit equal to the deposit amount whether i use 1 card or 2 or 10,if I havent deposited from it i cannot withdraw.So here the rest goes to bank wire or monebyookers.

Case 2) 2nd debit card is already eliminated. Here the 500 of the card will go to the card and rest to moneybookers because i have deposited by it..I asked can I opt for wire here but they refused coz I havent deposited by wire and there is already option of moneybookers available after the card limit is over(Since I have deposited by moneybookers once). So here bank wire is also eliminated.

Case 3) Same thing as case 2.No bank wire allowed.

So what I concluded is that one has to deposit by the method once before we withdraw.
Except in case of CARDS ONLY one has the flexible option of moneybookers and bank wire and a single withdrawl amount exceeds the amount deposited by the card.
And if one keep on making profits then we can use both options.(this is what I understood ,correct me if I m wrong)So the only sense makes is that one should deposit through card only so that he is left with 2 options to withdraw after the limit of card is over.

If the above is right u pls tell me
Will u prefer bank wire over moneybookers in this case or vice versa considering u had ur reasons for not choosing moneybookers.?

Is bank wire safe as u were confident of debit card deposit that bank will not ask any questions about paisa kaha se ayaa kyo aya, iska proof do and all.??

Is bank wire deposit same as debit card deposit?
Coz I asked them and they said to me that debit card mein deposit nahi hota deposit to bank account mein hota hai. And they said ki agar hota hoga to its at the VISA end so u enquire there.

What will u prefer???
Hello,

see ur making things complicated....from my first post... iam telling u to use only one mode of funding...i don't no why ur hesitating to withdraw through bankwire to ur account..its samething as taking out money from moneybookers to ur bank account.

see what i have done is funded the account through my debit card...and then taken the profits two times upto now to card(called charge back amount), and bank account which both are same ,bcoz iam holding card of the same bank as my wired bank account.that's it......

see simple things work better....but the only thing is it shouldn't be simpler.

i have shown u the path...its ur decision to go through moneybookers or through bank debit/bank account.

by going through moneybookers ur paying two sides service charges..instead there is way to get directly to ur bank account....anyway its ur wish ...

see its not Blackmoney ur getting while u withdraw ur amount to bank...its thier pleasure that they are receiving the amount in dollars and charging u some amount on that so its business for banks...i already told u wat to do if they ask u from where ur getting money.

see ur dealing with banks not with hawala people ok. so no problem buddy just do it.

Regards,

jahan

Dear Jahan,
Please recomment some good forex brokers too whom we can reliable for safty & transperent trades :).....if you don't mind share your broker too :)
Also give some hints for finding good broker.....
Hello Vjay,

i have done extensive research while selecting brokers ,when i decided to trade Forex, i have two brokers namely..exness and hotforex. always trade with ECN/STP brokers,only open a account of ECN/STP Type.Never open a Account with Dealing Desk Broker...(like...iforex,forexbull..etc)

regards

Last edited: