Respected seniors ! Can you tell me which software is this ???

TELL ME PLZ.

• Total voters

columbus

afraid not Columbus.

That's the IT co's name and url.

The one providing the chart is igmarkets.com.sg
hi comm,

Have a look at X-axis time markings.There is 3 hour difference.But the difference
between is our and Singapore time is just 2 hours.

saivenkat

No Software.. will give you exact turning points.. as marked in the picture.. perhaps you would notice that most of these kind of indicators which look good in historical charts are real bad repainters..that which you could easily observe when you are doing real time trades..

comm4300

hi comm,

Have a look at X-axis time markings.There is 3 hour difference.But the difference
between is our and Singapore time is just 2 hours.
yup, you are right. I just remember seeing the chart from igmarkets used by most dealers.

beyond that, not sure how igmarkets timings work, if their server/chart is from uk or sg.

hope the thread starter got what he wanted.

rgds,

yup, you are right. I just remember seeing the chart from igmarkets used by most dealers.

beyond that, not sure how igmarkets timings work, if their server/chart is from uk or sg.

hope the thread starter got what he wanted.

rgds,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO "Comm4300" SIR..:clap: I GOT IT SIR..REALLY IT IS NOT A SOFTWARE BUT WEB BASED TRADING PLATFORM FROM SG, UK, UA AND OTHER COUNTRIES. CHART AVAILABLE THERE. I GOT IT EXACTLY THAT NIFTY-50 CHART, WHICH IS USED BY MY FRIEND. RESULT IS AMAZING, SAME AS I WAS POST HERE. THANKS AGAIN SIR :clapping::thanx:

Last edited:

johnnypareek

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO "Comm4300" SIR..:clap: I GOT IT SIR..REALLY IT IS NOT A SOFTWARE BUT WEB BASED TRADING PLATFORM FROM SG, UK, UA AND OTHER COUNTRIES. CHART AVAILABLE THERE. I GOT IT EXACTLY THAT NIFTY-50 CHART, WHICH IS USED BY MY FRIEND. RESULT IS AMAZING, SAME AS I WAS POST HERE. THANKS AGAIN SIR :clapping::thanx:
WOW. :) Its human nature he try to get, something he is not able to get, like hell. All eyes r centered at chart or site . look again on chart upper left its "22dema". Slope suggest it may be forwarded by few periods

johnnypareek at yahoo.com

Respected Seniors,

One of my friend use a software, which give better result. But he do not share with me. He just give me the picture of today's nifty-50. Which I attached here. Sir please, can you tell me which software is that, which is my friend use.

Advance Thanks to all.

Regards
Udit

udit where is image or attachment ???????? m unable to see

Regards, Ritesh