RK Global Commodity charges

megapixel

Guys,

I have an update for you all.

Called up RKG branch manager just now. He has broken up the transaction charges. Rs. 450/- per crore is actually Rs. 250/- per crore as MCX charge and remaining Rs. 200/- per crore as stamp duty.

This clears all my confusion with RKG. And I will open my account (Commodity) with RKG.
soft,

how is RKG service ? Do you get any reply to mails ? how is their response time ?

soft_trader

I am an existing client of RKG (NSE) since July. Service is good. You will get reply to mails within 30 mins. Sometime even in 2 mins. :)

MANISH_DAMANI

NO ISSUE WITH ODIN YET. AND I have used trade tiger too they also give problems. All depends on machine, internet connection too. If there is some reason to stop trading they pre inform you. Look no company software is 100 % perfect. If that is then recent crash in nifty wont take palce. Even stock exchange also not capable to handle some time recent crash is example. Choice is yours dont listen to me and anybody. Check your self and decide. If your are not satisfied because of any reason then leave that co. If due to any reason there is prolem in odin then call them for sqaure off or whatever you want to do. rs 25 waste na that time. We dont have choice.All claims they are best. But you have to decide who is best for you.There is option, in 1-2 hour disconnect and reconnect without giving password. Some due to huge volatility if your internet connection is of normal speed that is below 1 mps then there is problem in almost most of the trading paltform. In odin I dont yet found frequent hang yet. Ya faced problem 1-2 time in last 2 yrs but there technical team solved such problem immediately. Even share khan trade tiger gave problem more than odin specially in time of volatility. I had account with KARVY, INDIA BULLS, SHAREKHAN, RK GLOBAL. I prefer R K gloabl simple because I get cheap brokerage. I am daily trading there from 10 am to 11:30/11:55 pm 365 days (please exclude holidays from it).

Last edited:

soft_trader

Submitted documents for RKG commodity today evening. Hope to start trading from the New year. :)

They told me that they will provide 2x margin for intraday.
2X margin is bakwas and fake. They take full margin. So dont keep hope. Rest service is good. In crude no concession.
I have started trading with RKG today. I am getting 2x margin for crude :) RKG kept it's promise. When placing order just select Intraday option and you will able to get 50% margin benefit. :)

megapixel

I have started trading with RKG today. I am getting 2x margin for crude :) RKG kept it's promise. When placing order just select Intraday option and you will able to get 50% margin benefit. :)
Is there any way to generate profit/loss in RKG backoffice ? ......This is my Broker's selection criteria :)

also can you view Open positions in RKG's backoffice ?

I want to know how much loosing or gaining.

Odin does not have Web & Mobile version ...right ? Do you trade MCX through terminal ?

Last edited:

MANISH_DAMANI

Is there any way to generate profit/loss in RKG backoffice ? ......This is my Broker's selection criteria :)

also can you view Open positions in RKG's backoffice ?

I want to know how much loosing or gaining.

Odin does not have Web & Mobile version ...right ? Do you trade MCX through terminal ?
thanz great Now I am using the same 50%. Its not fake but due to lack of my understanding its all happens.YA you can know profit and loss Eod from their back office. Now I dont go to zerodha now. Thanz for this information. They have not informed me properly of intraday option. Earlier I have tried. You dont know you have solved by very big problem.

soft_trader

thanz great Now I am using the same 50%. Its not fake but due to lack of my understanding its all happens.YA you can know profit and loss Eod from their back office. Now I dont go to zerodha now. Thanz for this information. They have not informed me properly of intraday option. Earlier I have tried. You dont know you have solved by very big problem.
Thankyou. :)

Glad to know that I came to your help. :)