Rumour Post On Halaal Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudoku1

JYOTHI LABS.............
insiders bring out that the promoters r quietly offloading their stake in the open mkts.....:D
.....................................................................................................
mkt trend : -v
bullish abv : 18925 close
last close : 16608

> rumours & mkt outlook though obtained from reliable sources , may or may not necesarily b true.....
members , should use their own discretion before acting upon such rumours.............:D
...............................................................................................................................
You do not need to know what the market is going to do! All you need to know is what the market has actually done! This is the key! Think about it for a minute. There is a fortune in this paragraph...............

Last edited:
Hi,

There is absolutely no doubt that market is in extremely weak phase now. Nifty closing below 4900 on 11th and 12th February 2006 is ample evidence to this effect. We must be all wondering that where is the bottom of the market. With the help of Elliott Wave Principle, I have carefully analysed that Nifty may eventually touch 3600. I had been saying this on various message boards available on the net. In case you would like to have in depth discussion with me on this topic, I provide my e mail address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I will be pleased to discuss the index movements as well as movement any stock you feel interested in. Thanks a million---SURESH MITTAL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sudoku,

Would you please share your views regarding current REL and RPower states, prices?

Thanks.

JYOTHI LABS.............
insiders bring out that the promoters r quietly offloading their stake in the open mkts.....:D
.....................................................................................................
bullish abv : 18925 close
last close : 16608

> rumours & mkt outlook though obtained from reliable sources , may or may not necesarily b true.....
members , should use their own discretion before acting upon such rumours.............:D
...............................................................................................................................
You do not need to know what the market is going to do! All you need to know is what the market has actually done! This is the key! Think about it for a minute. There is a fortune in this paragraph...............

Hi Hindlevernet,

I want to know, if this is the WAVE C correction, if yes then it will complete in how many days according to EWT, and what will be the fate of nifty after that, do we go more below than 3600 or it will be an UPMOVE.

IF there is UPMOVE then upto what level it can take us, as all the world markets are sinking at the moment and a lot of BAD NEWS is yet to come from the west, in such a grim situation, what does the EWT suggest, is the 3600 level will be the bottom which can hold and we start the rise again or this will start a fresh bear-market (we are already in bear market as we are below 200DMA)

C

Czar

Hi,

There is absolutely no doubt that market is in extremely weak phase now. Nifty closing below 4900 on 11th and 12th February 2006 is ample evidence to this effect. We must be all wondering that where is the bottom of the market. With the help of Elliott Wave Principle, I have carefully analysed that Nifty may eventually touch 3600. I had been saying this on various message boards available on the net. In case you would like to have in depth discussion with me on this topic, I provide my e mail address: mygoldenincome@**********
I will be pleased to discuss the index movements as well as movement any stock you feel interested in. Thanks a million---SURESH MITTAL
Please stop your "every downturn is a collapse" theory & crying wolf since 2 years...

sudoku1

Hi Hindlevernet,

(we are already in bear market as we are below 200DMA)
friends , 200 dma is JUST a psycological supp or res & necesarily does not signal bull or bear mkts......
as mkts all around the world generaly function for an average 200 days a year.....& so the 200dma.
in 2004 , when the UPA govt came into power , the mkts cracked this dma around 4800 & the nxt bottom was 4500 wthin a week from where index travelled to 12700 in 2006.
in 2006 , again the index cracked the 200dma @ around 10000 & the bottom was made within a week @ 8925 close.....
since 1991 , there r ample xamples that 200 dma CANNOT DECIDE A BULL OR BEAR MKT....
mkts should carry the symptoms of a bull or bear mkt....without the symptoms , how can a doc analyse a patients ailment ?:D

Last edited:

sudoku1

my college......
after aishvarya bachhans college foray , it seems that the college tag is replacing the INFRA TAG.......:D
insider learns that now MAHINDRA group is likely 2 open 5 hitech eng colleges which shall b linked by a common server....:D
...................................................................................................
bullish abv :18925 close.

sudoku1

did u all watch the interviews of elephant (rz) & global fame ....jai jai bhole (SHANKER S ) ON ONE OF INDIAS LEADING business channelson diwali mahurat ???
yes...the same duo sounded too bearish on the mkts ....especially ..the ambani counters.....ystrday....they had 2 run helter skelter to cover their shorts.....
who squeezed them ?????
jockey (k p)of chotein miyan (adag).....!!!!!!!!!
watch the dare devils show nxt week as f &o xpiry aproaches....the ambani counters may sweat them to the last drop..............!!!!!!!!!!:D....................................................................

D
did u hear the same shanker ystrday in 4 digit fig......???:D
v had him on 24th nov....

Status
Not open for further replies.