SEBI's new move to cut retailers participation in F&O!

VJAY

whts d use of doin dis wrkshp if sebi kickd out small invstors?

n whtever he's gonna teach is alredy covered by @Subhadip @VJAY n @Smart_trade dada

wid due 2 respct 2 all pro trdrs,
dunno y mny conducting such seminar,selling der afl's suddenly..?
does it mean,dey lost money trding n wnt 2 recovr ASAP?

u knw,few ppl write so well n luks lyk dey r profitble,bt der p&l is vry worst dan me.

i knw a Pro trder,who nver traded bt he had a nyc forum now closed.
Yes ...whatever teach in seminars freely available on net ...TJ is one of the best who wish to start as a trader.....but most of us not want which is freely available. Its human psychology :). You never get information /advices/hidden gems for become successful trader with so called paid teachers which our ST da selflessly given in his thread....

If sebi seriously want then I think there is a complete possibility that SEBI can implement his restrictions(Good or worst and rediculious)before 1 october 2018 .

HEM
You may be right. As per this article, SEBI preponed its meeting from 27/9 to 18/9 and wants to implement all big ticket proposals (including networth) by October.

https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...-board-meeting-on-sept-18/article24835328.ece

It is possible, they may give give few weeks/months to arrange for documents but they IMO they will pass networth rule in their next meeting.

They have already targeted F&O by increasing margin, next they will go after cash market as well.

XRAY27

After SEBI comes out with restrictions, we will feel that they are not too harsh ,we were worrying unnecessarily.....

Smart_trade
trade 2 weeks peacefully. after that on sep 18 meeting SEBI will decide wat to do .
Best quotes for this situation....whatever come let it come we will face it like we face in our intraday trades....:)

ST bro rightly said that we are so much unnecessarily worrying about sebi action......sebi will not cut the Hen(Retail Traders) who gives the golden egg(Taxes) daily to the goverment...... so trade peacefully with concentration and passion and be ready to face every situation..........:up::)

HEM

Last edited:

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Everyone is worried. I was taking it lightly (still taking so) - just 1 QQ : If anyone is willing to answer. Does this change in F&O implies only for NSE derivatives or for the commodity one on MCX as well?

hitesh05

Everyone is worried. I was taking it lightly (still taking so) - just 1 QQ : If anyone is willing to answer. Does this change in F&O implies only for NSE derivatives or for the commodity one on MCX as well?
Mcx too

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Thanks. Looks like have to move back to NSE now, only for cash segment. F&O days seems painful if not over. Not overly worried on Margin stuff, but the volume will be a concern here as well.