SEBI's new move to cut retailers participation in F&O!

vikas2131

yes,we have to pay full price to trade 1 lot and thats the networth
so you submitted 15L as a networth then you can trade only 1 lot of NF or BNF or any Stock Fut

earlier I used to trade 3 lots in 1L,now to trade same 3 lots I need atleast 40L :rage:
This i have to really see . this is ridiculous beyond any measure if this is how they going to calculate. Even 50 lakhs wont be enough.

This i have to really see . this is ridiculous beyond any measure if this is how they going to calculate. Even 50 lakhs wont be enough.
yes really ridiculous,but regulators think that retail traders making big losses and blame sebi/nse/govt
Remember that petitioner who lost 24L++ something trading option,his slides are being taken as a slideshow in NSE ki dekho,aise loss hota hai and to protect small retailers regulators taking this step

50L ka networth hi nahi rahega to trading kaise karege aur loss kaise hoga?

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
1)attach networth to trade F&O
2)attach ITR to trade Equity cash market
3)lot size of Relinfra Fut is 1300,it will be 2550
4)my broker will decide how much quantity I could buy based on my ITR to trade Equity Cash market.
Margin will be blocked beyond the limit.
5)Compulsive audit-if you lost trading file loss ITR,if you made money declare the income and pay the tax
else mini Scrutiny

point 5th,financial year hone ke baad
IT dept will send you notice based on your AIR irrespective of your turnover.
You traded the stock market,now you have to show it in ITR anyhow.
So far traders used to skip filling ITR if income was nominal
Most of the small retail traders or investors under 1 lakh Cap will just quit investing and trading silently.
The market will face the bad effects soon.

The days of trading options with under 1 lakh capital will end soon. The whole market is moving bcoz of Index F&O trading volumes also. The market will momentum soon, will go into hibernation phase like South Korea.
Most importantly market will not grow without beginners participation. Beginners come to the market with only a few thousand in the pocket with a few lakhs. Without beginners, there will be huge demand-supply inefficiency.
SEBI is killing the Indian Market - this is the worst move for the health of the Indian Market.

vikas2131

yes really ridiculous,but regulators think that retail traders making big losses and blame sebi/nse/govt
Remember that petitioner who lost 24L++ something trading option,his slides are being taken as a slideshow in NSE ki dekho,aise loss hota hai and to protect small retailers regulators taking this step

50L ka networth hi nahi rahega to trading kaise karege aur loss kaise hoga?
i am going to wait for official confirmation regarding this... IF this happens.. expect serious consequences for market

vikas2131

Most of the small retail traders or investors under 1 lakh Cap will just quit investing and trading silently.
The market will face the bad effects soon.

The days of trading options with under 1 lakh capital will end soon. The whole market is moving bcoz of Index F&O trading volumes also. The market will momentum soon, will go into hibernation phase like South Korea.
Most importantly market will not grow without beginners participation. Beginners come to the market with only a few thousand in the pocket with a few lakhs. Without beginners, there will be huge demand-supply inefficiency.
SEBI is killing the Indian Market - this is the worst move for the health of the Indian Market.
7-8 lakhs net worth will needed to trade a single lot in options. where exactly will liquidity come from ?