SEBI's new move to cut retailers participation in F&O!

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
what if Sebi doesnt scrap above move but comes up .... that you can take short delivery from now on ?
All type of dirty planning is going on behind the scene in the name of SHORT DELIVERY!!
There is a plan from Govt to destroy F&O trading and introduce short delivery so that they can get HUGE STT IN DELIVERY RATE.
By every possible ways, Govt is trying to move F&O traders to CASH market.

• STT for Future 0.01% only on SELL SIDE
  • STT for Equity Delivery [Short delivery same] is 0.1% BOTH SIDE.
  • =>STT 20 times greater STT in Delivery or Short delivery than Buy-Sell/Short in Future!
Short delivery is very good and essential for trading specially for small investors who can't hedge their position using large F&O contracts. But, for high-frequency traders, F&O is the ONLY option for less overhead cost specially STT.

Govt's main goal is to suck maximum TAX from traders as more and more people are joining trading equity F&O. Most traders would not survive in Future Trading if Govt replaces it with delivery & short delivery.
Yep, it is a secret plan to cut F&O participation as much as possible before introducing short delivery, so that it can attract much higher STT! Cheap & disgusting dirty tactics!

Last edited:

niftytaurus

Hi
Soon you will see Starting of hedge funds in India.SEBI will soon permit Them ..then short deliviery will be possible..but what will retailer do with SHORT DELIVIERY limited exposure which is related to their ITR.

If sebi wants to cut down retail traders, it will never do anything which encourage retail trader..
But restricting traders to trade is the violation of fundamental right of freedom which can be challanged according to constitution..Besides, in business law, its a violation of fair trade practise & promoting monopoly & restricting some players by putting restriction .This rule is against law..but who will listen because retail trader has not loads of money & nor they make any vote bank..
so you will see more ridiculus steps by sebi to reduce retail or stop retail particiapating in f& o..
its like same some big shopkeepers told sebi to shut down all small shopkeepers by making law..besides, force shopkeepers to give their money to big shopkeepers also..
I am really angry this time..how can you stop me to earn my living? I am paying you tax ..even double tax..STT & INCOME TAX ON MY PROFIT..
lets take calculation, if I earn 1000 rs from bank nifty..I give 200 rs to govt, stock exchange & brokers..,...now I have to pay tax on those 800 rs also..
govt , stock exchange or broker ..they all are earning from me..what are they doing to let me do my busineess smoothly..making daily new new stupid laws & impose on me..I have been learning trading after years of hardwork ..& when comes the time to earn from it, they want me to stop my business..
If we provide good ITR also & good networth certificate also..but will the market be tradable? after using of computers & algos, intraday trading is getting more difficult...after reducing retail participation, which gives liquidity, how will I trade such volatile markets..whole techanical analysis & price action will be changed..it will be the market of some big players which is playing my Computers, algos & artifical intelligence also..can I manully compete with?? no..I am out of business!
stock market works on demand & supply..it works because its open & all participants take individual ..this move will be not good for even share market existence & its inddependent working..
I hope this decision will be challanged in court & SC give justice to retail & average person of india
thanks

niftytaurus

hi
please tell me will SEBI wants to make this rule on MCX also or right now only on NSE..
then I have to learn now crude trading to survive..after many years of hardwork, I have developed some mastery on nifty & bank nifty..all go in vain..

crude markets are too long..most of the times in a day, its in range & no big move, & long trading hours not good for traders health..but now no option except trading in it....& that also till SEBI will not come up with some rule with mcx also..
then what the people will do who are full time trader...selling pakodas ...but if all selling pakodas, who will buy pakodas..?
thanks

soft_trader

hi
please tell me will SEBI wants to make this rule on MCX also or right now only on NSE..
then I have to learn now crude trading to survive..after many years of hardwork, I have developed some mastery on nifty & bank nifty..all go in vain..

crude markets are too long..most of the times in a day, its in range & no big move, & long trading hours not good for traders health..but now no option except trading in it....& that also till SEBI will not come up with some rule with mcx also..
then what the people will do who are full time trader...selling pakodas ...but if all selling pakodas, who will buy pakodas..?
thanks
As of now focus of sebi is on equity f&o. But in future if volume shifts to commodity because of these absurd rules then I am sure sebi will do the same thing with commodities also.

I also agree with you that it can be challenged in court. If any lawyer is present in this forum I request you to please give your valuable inputs.

niftytaurus

hi Headstrong Sir
now we have no option except trading Crude oil trading..please teach us crude oil trading step by step..or tell us what will we be studying for learning crude oil.
we try to start trading in crude oil
thanks

niftytaurus

hi
Now the most important question, Who is retail trader and who is Hni according to Sebi ? after all this order only applies to retail trader not to Hni
hi
HNI- HIGH NETWOTH INDIVIDUAL...they all already rich people...
SEBI see everybodys ITR..how much income do you have? according to that you can take exposure in stock market..if you have low income, you can take that much exposure only..so who have low income ITR..SEBI wants to get them out of business
thanks

vikas2131

Hi
Soon you will see Starting of hedge funds in India.SEBI will soon permit Them ..then short deliviery will be possible..but what will retailer do with SHORT DELIVIERY limited exposure which is related to their ITR.

If sebi wants to cut down retail traders, it will never do anything which encourage retail trader..
But restricting traders to trade is the violation of fundamental right of freedom which can be challanged according to constitution..Besides, in business law, its a violation of fair trade practise & promoting monopoly & restricting some players by putting restriction .This rule is against law..but who will listen because retail trader has not loads of money & nor they make any vote bank..
so you will see more ridiculus steps by sebi to reduce retail or stop retail particiapating in f& o..
its like same some big shopkeepers told sebi to shut down all small shopkeepers by making law..besides, force shopkeepers to give their money to big shopkeepers also..
I am really angry this time..how can you stop me to earn my living? I am paying you tax ..even double tax..STT & INCOME TAX ON MY PROFIT..
lets take calculation, if I earn 1000 rs from bank nifty..I give 200 rs to govt, stock exchange & brokers..,...now I have to pay tax on those 800 rs also..
govt , stock exchange or broker ..they all are earning from me..what are they doing to let me do my busineess smoothly..making daily new new stupid laws & impose on me..I have been learning trading after years of hardwork ..& when comes the time to earn from it, they want me to stop my business..
If we provide good ITR also & good networth certificate also..but will the market be tradable? after using of computers & algos, intraday trading is getting more difficult...after reducing retail participation, which gives liquidity, how will I trade such volatile markets..whole techanical analysis & price action will be changed..it will be the market of some big players which is playing my Computers, algos & artifical intelligence also..can I manully compete with?? no..I am out of business!
stock market works on demand & supply..it works because its open & all participants take individual ..this move will be not good for even share market existence & its inddependent working..
I hope this decision will be challanged in court & SC give justice to retail & average person of india
thanks
*Indian Justice System:*

The Buffalo was running mad.
Elephant asked--Why are u running?
Buffalo:They are arresting all cows.
Elephant: But you are not a cow?
Buffalo: It will take at least 20 yrs to prove that in an Indian court!

*The Elephant started running!*