SEBI's new move to cut retailers participation in F&O!

TraderGYO

@TraderGYO
say you have ITR worth 2.5L that means you can trade upto 1L i.e,40% of 2.5L
so see how much you could buy in just 1L without any leverage

and if you have 1L in your a/c then you'd get only 40,000rs to trade beyond that margin will be blocked,so how many shares you'll be buying in 40,000rs?

keep scalping madly whole day..thats it
Scalping not how I trade. I trade so that I can have meaningful money to invest at the end of every month.
Let's see what they come up with first.

Last edited:

hitesh05

50% of itr or networth, from where this data came from? Not in any SEBi report, is it just speculation?

All the talk about product suitability started in Jan so 8 months have passed....we may get few more months or even a year to trade,make money and build our net worth to some extent....so concentrate on trading well....that is all in our control as of now....we still have one more week for filing IT returns if some of us have not filed yet.So don’t spoil our present worrying about what may come in future.As traders we have learnt to live neither in the past nor in the future but in present.

Smart_trade

niftytaurus

Hi, they will not skip the commodity market, at least NSE-BSE will be jealous if their volume shifted to MCX. Finance Ministry also quoted commodity derivative also, it is on their list.

Frankly speaking no one in the mode of starting a trading thread, you can see trading related posting are decreasing since last few days. Presently the traders are very much unhappy. :oo
hi
yes , they will not spare Commodity market..but do we have 6 month or 1 year in our hand for commodity? in that year, we can use optimum use of margins which is still available in Crude & trade crude...
thanks

XRAY27

All the talk about product suitability started in Jan so 8 months have passed....we may get few more months or even a year to trade,make money and build our net worth to some extent....so concentrate on trading well....that is all in our control as of now....we still have one more week for filing IT returns if some of us have not filed yet.So don’t spoil our present worrying about what may come in future.As traders we have learnt to live neither in the past nor in the future but in present.

Smart_trade
Yes da !!! We cannot control the out come, neither SEBI will consider our worry, they take decision on broader prospective !!!

raindrops

many small businesses buy and store goods worth 3x ITR because the money is not declared.
will they be checked up to verify that their goods value is 50% ITR?
is there any guarantee that the goods will be sold and not become dead stock with 100% loss?
there is no business without risk, in share market the risk is less for knowledgeable traders compared to other business.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
hi
yes , they will not spare Commodity market..but do we have 6 month or 1 year in our hand for commodity? in that year, we can use optimum use of margins which is still available in Crude & trade crude...
thanks
Only God now! Lets trade to our full potential till the last date of the resource (leverage) is available. Lets try to concentrate on trades. I know it is very hard now. But, we don't have better ways than this currently.

I have already posted Steve Jobes quote regarding to this, when your days are numbered you must use every day with your full potential.