Sensex Heading Towards 13k?

U

uasish

I completely endore your views ashish..You can go on trading...What abt Investors...they can make money only when stock price rises and when there is no momentum you cannot expect sharpi increases in stock prices...Evry rise there will be a selling pressure...This is good for traders but not for investors who have already been stripped of big money and are in losses and hope for the same bull run

So take your own call..
Traders can make money even if market falls but investors cannot !!!!!!!!!!!
Why have NSE started Mini-Nifty ? Is it so that all pann-biri wallahs can trade in Futures or it was designed in 1 Lack multiples so that investor can Hedge.
Why cant we pay for an Insurance when there is a Risk of temporary Wealth Erosion.

renu daga

Why have NSE started Mini-Nifty ? Is it so that all pann-biri wallahs can trade in Futures or it was designed in 1 Lack multiples so that investor can Hedge.
Why cant we pay for an Insurance when there is a Risk of temporary Wealth Erosion.
excatly,,,,for pan biris walla,,and rikshawpullers,,
this was teh exiti signal given,,,,,for us,,,whcih we ignore:
it is rightly said when they too take interset in stock mkt...then simply,,,we should get OUT!!!
this is teh second incident in my life,,,from1999..when i entered stock mkt...

renu

sudoku1

The mini nifty is an excellent tool for a savvy retailer (investor) to hedge his portfolio.

Also great for small traders to dabble in fno.:)
the volumes have not picked up 2 the desired levels.
i dont think that common invstr HEDGES his portfolio by shorting niftyfuts.
for HNIS , they would prefer the NF over mini....

Hi Investors,

I fully agree with the view that Sensex will surely test the level of 13000 or Nifty of 3600 sooner or later. I have used all my knowledge and skills of Elliott Wave Principle to arrive at these levels. No doubt market is making lower tops and lower bottoms with each major swing indicating the bearish trends. If you like to know more about it or any stock specific discussion, you may like to send me mail: mygoldenincome @ x x x x x x Thanks and regards---SURESH MITTAL

Last edited by a moderator:

oxusmorouz

Hi Investors,

I fully agree with the view that Sensex will surely test the level of 13000 or Nifty of 3600 sooner or later. I have used all my knowledge and skills of Elliott Wave Principle to arrive at these levels. No doubt market is making lower tops and lower bottoms with each major swing indicating the bearish trends.
You talk as if you have foreseen the future. If you follow Elliot waves, can you please post some data or evidence which justifies your stand and analysis?

Trader's can make money in this centiment driven market with lot of events around.......

I am not worried about how the market values my investment now it is just a measure of the emotions which will erode some value but long term india would shine and the companies i pick will deliever expected CAGR of 20%

I am just trying to understand and quantify the period for the bulls, How long they will rule markets i M sure not more than 1 year or 2 years if some fundamentals are upset during what is going around.

It is safe to expect 50 K till 2020.

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE GAP THEORY THAT ALL PREVIOUS GAPS ON THE OHLC CHARTS NEEDS TO BE FILLED THEN THERE ARE THREE PENDING GAPS
NEAR 14k,15k AND 20 k .WHRE DOES IT (SENSEX ) FILL THE GAP FIRST???????????????