Sharing my trades with proper trade setups

Hi StrategicInitiative,

I loved your write up, I am new in the trading, just trying from last few months and started in Future and Options. I gone through few PDFs as you said the one from John merphy but not completely.

Could you please advise me from where I can start my studies especially in Future and option market like how to screen the stocks for trade, what are all the indicators I can use to entry and exit ? I am trying few tools like Option Oracle but not sure how to use it so if you have any idea about this please provide information.

Basically being a new in this area I am trying to learn as much as possible to apply it in real world and try my fate so your help on this will really appreciated...
Hello Varesh,

First of all finish the book patiently at least two times before looking at the market in real time. Market is not going anywhere. It will remain even after us. So learn the required skills first.

Future and Options are not recommended for beginners. Please do some virtual trading first or paper trading before doing trading with real money.

Sorry I don't have any idea about option oracle. Don't try to learn many things just try to master few as per your interest.

Hope it helps.

Strategic Investments

Hello Varesh,

First of all finish the book patiently at least two times before looking at the market in real time. Market is not going anywhere. It will remain even after us. So learn the required skills first.

Future and Options are not recommended for beginners. Please do some virtual trading first or paper trading before doing trading with real money.

Sorry I don't have any idea about option oracle. Don't try to learn many things just try to master few as per your interest.

Hope it helps.

Strategic Investments
Thanks StrategicInvestments, I will look ahead this book more closely.

Hello Friends,

1. Range of Nifty and Volume(Volume slightly reduced but still high) both are reduced considerably thus confirming that fresh demand is less at this price and some sort of selling also took place today.

2. I am still waiting for selling in NIFTY and hope it will come in the resistance zone itself. If no then I will check R2 but as stated by me earlier market is in overbought condition so no buying from my side. Just waiting for shorting opportunity.

3. DLF opened up today and never threatened to touch the trailing stop loss order. (Thats why instead of booking profit trailing SL order's are useful but they have some disadvantages also.)

4. DLF may touch 172-175 as NIFTY may go slightly more up. But always keep a tight stop loss order so that profit's may not slip away.

5. Reliance is at R2- 915 and may touch R3 - 927/930.

6. Now very interesting thing in the NIFTY chart that I have attached. Kindly see yourself and try to find the similarities between A & A', B & B', C & C', D & D', E & E' and I am expecting G' with in a day or two or soon. It doesn't need any explanation. Check yourself the range, closes, closes comparison to previous closes, changes in volume, next day's open etc. If have any questions please fire them in forum.

7. It will be cleared in a day or two whether Nifty is going to break the Resistance Zone or not. Till now it has not shown any big interest in going up but there are many intraday signs which are pointing towards its down side.

Thanks Harisundar86 for your kind words.

Regards

Strategic Investments

Last edited:
Hello Friends,

Nothing new to write today. Expecting Nifty to go down tomorrow. Have taken some short positions today. If I am wrong then I will be stopped out tomorrow. If market behaves as predicted then I will add more tomorrow. Volume has decreased from 25 crores to 16.20 crores in last three days. It shows demand has decreased considerably. Not a supporting sign for going up. DLF showing clear signal of trouble now.

Many important stocks are at exact resistance. Now if they cross resistance then Nifty will be up and stop losses of traders like me, who are expecting market to fall, will be hit. And if those stocks take a downwards direction then Nifty will fall freely.

Hope you have liked the NIFTY chart posted by me. I was expecting some questions in this forum regarding it. Today F' is made as per F. Now expect G' to be exact like G. Actually market's never change (Great Jesse Livermore said this), so emotions of people are always same. This was shown in chart at both places. Same condition, same emotions. If perception of people change only than the scenario will be changed.

Regards

Strategic Investments

Hello Friends,

Nothing new to write today. Expecting Nifty to go down tomorrow. Have taken some short positions today. If I am wrong then I will be stopped out tomorrow. If market behaves as predicted then I will add more tomorrow. Volume has decreased from 25 crores to 16.20 crores in last three days. It shows demand has decreased considerably. Not a supporting sign for going up. DLF showing clear signal of trouble now.

Many important stocks are at exact resistance. Now if they cross resistance then Nifty will be up and stop losses of traders like me, who are expecting market to fall, will be hit. And if those stocks take a downwards direction then Nifty will fall freely.

Hope you have liked the NIFTY chart posted by me. I was expecting some questions in this forum regarding it. Today F' is made as per F. Now expect G' to be exact like G. Actually market's never change (Great Jesse Livermore said this), so emotions of people are always same. This was shown in chart at both places. Same condition, same emotions. If perception of people change only than the scenario will be changed.

Regards

Strategic Investments
Hello,

If we are thinking Nifty will make G' then it should go up from here right? in that case is this right time to short Nifty or we can wait till it will make next high for G'?.

Hello,

If we are thinking Nifty will make G' then it should go up from here right? in that case is this right time to short Nifty or we can wait till it will make next high for G'?.
Hello Friends,

I was not expecting G' to be same (or carbon copy) like G. Its just for understanding. My trade setup is / was not because of similarity between two. Its just a coincidence. Today market might gap down and in that case I couldnt manage to get a good entry thats why yesterday I had taken around 40 percent of total positions which I generally take. Hope it covers answer for Varesh's query.

Now please see in the attached chart that G' is similar to G but only in terms of range and in direction but the close of G' is above the middle which is not a good sign for down. Volume has been increased from yesterday by approx 10 percent. In G market was closed in lower part of range and that was a very good down sign. Today bears missed a very good chance of taking market down and it is closed much above then expected.

1. I am still bearish in Nifty but now chances of increasing position is much less. Instead of closing down my position, I want market to out me here. Market is still overbought but now position has somewhat relieved because of today's dip.

2. Stop loss is now at small profit. I should have booked 50 percent profit but during market hours it was looking like it was going down like hell so because of greed no profit booked. My fault.

3. Reliance has touched R2 915 (Made high of 915.50 on Monday) as said and never tried to go above that to touch R3-927. Trade missed.

4. DLF down and broke yesterday's low of 162 and I am out from it. Even if it goes upto 172 in future (resistance is at 172-175,) the missed profit will be just 10 points. I was not ready to take risk for just 10 points. Now its back to our screening list and possible candidate for short.

Regards

Strategic Investments

Last edited:

SaravananKS

Hello Friends,

I was not expecting G' to be same (or carbon copy) like G. Its just for understanding. My trade setup is / was not because of similarity between two. Its just a coincidence. Today market might gap down and in that case I couldnt manage to get a good entry thats why yesterday I had taken around 40 percent of total positions which I generally take. Hope it covers answer for Varesh's query.

Now please see in the attached chart that G' is similar to G but only in terms of range and in direction but the close of G' is above the middle which is not a good sign for down. Volume has been increased from yesterday by approx 10 percent. In G market was closed in lower part of range and that was a very good down sign. Today bears missed a very good chance of taking market down and it is closed much above then expected.

1. I am still bearish in Nifty but now chances of increasing position is much less. Instead of closing down my position, I want market to out me here. Market is still overbought but now position has somewhat relieved because of today's dip.

2. Stop loss is now at small profit. I should have booked 50 percent profit but during market hours it was looking like it was going down like hell so because of greed no profit booked. My fault.

3. Reliance has touched R2 915 (Made high of 915.50 on Monday) as said and never tried to go above that to touch R3-927. Trade missed.

4. DLF down and broke yesterday's low of 162 and I am out from it. Even if it goes upto 172 in future (resistance is at 172-175,) the missed profit will be just 10 points. I was not ready to take risk for just 10 points. Now its back to our screening list and possible candidate for short.

Regards

Strategic Investments
Good Observations
target for Nifty is minimum 5980 SL 6243
:thumb: