SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

lvgandhi

30 mins longs intact SAR 5350

5 mins longs whipsawed ... loss of 32 points ...

shorts at 5517 exited at 5517 ... now 5 mins is on long from 5517 again SAR 5507

Cheers
SH
5min
12:40 candle low is 5501. Bull SAR at 12:20 candle 5515 is taken out at 12:50. Hence now for longs BearSAR is 5501.

SH
Am I wrong somewhere. Please correct.

it doesnt look like nf will be making a new high today above 5565...so our bull sar is still 5530.25 ...and i dont mean to confuse ppl with oder strategies but acc to mkt correction prediction strategy ...a correction to 15ema (around 5350 )
is bound to happen in a weeks time.So any views should we hold longs or its better to be on the sidelines now...

it doesnt look like nf will be making a new high today above 5565...so our bull sar is still 5530.25 ...and i dont mean to confuse ppl with oder strategies but acc to mkt correction prediction strategy ...a correction to 15ema (around 5350 )
is bound to happen in a weeks time.So any views should we hold longs or its better to be on the sidelines now...
lot of whips on 5 mins ... it has given a buy again at 5529

30 mins remains long.... 15 EMA touched today

Cheers
SH

anilnegi

trader boy
which strategy you are describing

anil

NTrader42

Yes can be done.

I am running with 5 mins experiment here in forum to showcase why I always recommend trading on larger TFs

cheers
SH

:thumb:

ok, left me wondering, specially with the advice of carrying the positions overnight

Now I will follow it more closely, it is a lesson i also need to learn and instill in myself for ever :lol:

Thanks
NT

vishal7176

above chart is GOLD 30 min. chart

please anyone can mark it , Where is entry ? ...

where is bull sar ?

where is bear sar?

please help me i am confusing ...more .....