SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

I am using GCI charts where it shows values of 17 SMA ( 1.5 ) as 5401
and 15 EMA as 5416. Is it correct values? I am doubtful of these values.
Members may please confirm.

kingkrunal

swing strategy(NF 30 mins):
1.5515 still the bull sar
2.if exited shorts cus of GFZ then wait for a candle to close below 15ema(currently 5410)..then go short

315 strategy(NF daily):
1. went short yesterday @5356
2.longs if above 5437 after 3:25

:thumb::thumb::thumb:
trader boy bro.. not able to get this part ... really... pls explain ... also have some other question but will post after EOD

so bro currently the reenrty is adviced or not ? reentry should be near to 3 ema touch in case of bear trend ?
see buddy using 315 (daily) we are still holding shorts so skip 3ema thing fr nw

and swing strategy demands us to reenter after a bearish candle below 15ema..just to ensure we dont get caught up in the bullish trend and 15emas near 5410 so hope you get the idea :thumb:

kingkrunal

see buddy using 315 (daily) we are still holding shorts so skip 3ema thing fr nw

and swing strategy demands us to reenter after a bearish candle below 15ema..just to ensure we dont get caught up in the bullish trend and 15emas near 5410 so hope you get the idea :thumb:
got it bro... also the can be applied to LT also... can any one tell me the current SAR for bear ???

Hi all:

Is the bear sar 5445 NF or the high of the current bar -green (in 30min TF ), as it has crossed the 15 EMA line ?

Appreciate your enlightening !

Also help me in drawing up Moving Average Envelop in Amibroker, please !

Thx.

mangup

Hi all:

Is the bear sar 5445 NF or the high of the current bar -green (in 30min TF ), as it has crossed the 15 EMA line ?

Appreciate your enlightening !

Also help me in drawing up Moving Average Envelop in Amibroker, please !

Thx.
eevra

In Amibroker, for plotting envelope, u can plot "percent bands" in "Bands" section. Use period-17 & width - 6 and u r done.

eevra

In Amibroker, for plotting envelope, u can plot "percent bands" in "Bands" section. Use period-17 & width - 6 and u r done.
thx mangup.

Does that automatically give MA when I choose close price as the parameter ?

( If I need 1.5% deviation , should I put 1.5 instead of 6 ? )

Thx once again for your concern to help me learn.