SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

for all i know current bear sar is 5515.8
and since the sar is way too far from our recent short entry, hence recent high above 15ema ...5438 in this case can be used as sl

Hello,
Techtrader2
Can u explain
Am I missing something here ?
Why 5438 is not the bear SAR ?

Thanks
Becos first it broke above 5515...SL for that was 5322...it did not make any higher high after that...

now it has gone below 5322...so SL is 5515....if it touches 15 ema and then makes a lower low below the current low before touching 15 ema...then the SL will be brought to that lower high...

SH correct me if i am wrong

SH sir
please confirm what will be the stoploss and SAR.
and please correct where we go wrong.
acc to me nifty made a low of 5360 on 2 march and then made a high of 5402 on 3rd and then made a newer low so 5402 should be SL.
will this be the sar as well?

kingkrunal

hey guys... can we make the excel to calculate the Lows and HIGHS and SAR... pls guide me with the rules by giving an example... i can make the excel fast fast... as even i am getting confused now and then...

VJAY

SH sir
please confirm what will be the stoploss and SAR.
and please correct where we go wrong.
acc to me nifty made a low of 5360 on 2 march and then made a high of 5402 on 3rd and then made a newer low so 5402 should be SL.
will this be the sar as well?
My views on trades this method.....
@ start of today we in long mode as our SAR @ 5326(though earlier due to big SAR we have no pos ...though friday we entered long @5384-bullish bar closed abv 15 ema with stop @ 5351) which hit today ...also today on 10:00 bar our SAR triggered ..but no short due to big SAR point again(5516)....so trend is down...waiting price to hit 15 ema and get a bearish bar below 15 ema to go short as renetry rules...:)

Last edited: