SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

trade4putuval

GFZ respected ..Nifty calls booked at 5260 ... now holding only naked shorts.

Cheers
SH
I have been noticing one thing in the charts. Since the ichart provides only 20 days history of the 30 minutes chart, I am not able to verify my claims. Refer the snapshot below:

Everytime the bottom GFZ is touched and nifty bounces back and reaches the 15 EMA and continues its journey ahead to close above 15 ema without whipsaws or cluster, it proceeds to the upper GFZ with accuracy.
Reference the chart, look at the trades
  • between 27th February and 29th February

But if there is a cluster near the GFZ or if there is a whipsaw near the 15 EMA (a big one), following which nifty still proceeds to the top, it is a sign for nifty to have a big fall till the GFZ is hit again.
  • between 23rd February and 24th February
  • between 1st March and 2nd March
  • between 7th March and you know what I mean to say :)

Can you check if this can be one more point in the GFZ theory? As of today, the SAR stands at 5288 as pointed out by some fellow 315 followers, so will this mean that nifty will turn around from below this value and head ahead for the GFZ currently at 5166 before there is a meaningful turnaround simlar to what we saw on 27th February? Again this can be verified from the fact that the SAR was not violated in any of the dates during the cluster or whipsaws!

This is just a small analysis, and it need not be right!

I have been noticing one thing in the charts. Since the ichart provides only 20 days history of the 30 minutes chart, I am not able to verify my claims. Refer the snapshot below:

Everytime the bottom GFZ is touched and nifty bounces back and reaches the 15 EMA and continues its journey ahead to close above 15 ema without whipsaws or cluster, it proceeds to the upper GFZ with accuracy.
  • between 27th February and 29th February

But if there is a cluster near the GFZ or if there is a whipsaw near the 15 EMA (a big one), following which nifty still proceeds to the top, it is a sign for nifty to have a big fall till the GFZ is hit again.
  • between 23rd February and 24th February
  • between 1st March and 2nd March
  • between 7th March and you know what I mean to say :)

Can you check if this can be one more point in the GFZ theory? As of today, the SAR stands at 5288 as pointed out by some fellow 315 followers, so will this mean that nifty will turn around from below this value and head ahead for the GFZ currently at 5166 before there is a meaningful turnaround simlar to what we saw on 27th February? Again this can be verified from the fact that the SAR was not violated in any of the dates during the cluster or whipsaws!

This is just a small analysis, and it need not be right!
happens once again

VJAY

Nifty has gapped up above our SAR however has also opened in GFZ.

Will exit shorts and enter longs after 15 EMA touch (re-entry point as per this strategy).

Cheers
SH
Due to data deference am still waiting for short in this method....SAR for short @5428 still for me....I think for some time SH & me going opposit directions in trades :)