SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

Hi everyone,

I have been following SH's 315 system for a while and recently started looking at the swing system.

This is one of the stocks I trade (not in BSE, NSE). Just wanted to know if I understand the system correctly. Could anyone please check and let me know if my markings are correct on the chart? Thanks a lot for the help.

Can anyone help answer me?

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I have been following SH's 315 system for a while and recently started looking at the swing system.

This is one of the stocks I trade (not in BSE, NSE). Just wanted to know if I understand the system correctly. Could anyone please check and let me know if my markings are correct on the chart? Thanks a lot for the help.

Wow this thread has suddenly gone dead ....

Today mkts opened in GFZ and then reversed to touch 15 EMA ....
Earlier longs carried from 5367 ..booked today at 5525 and re-entered at 5475

now we have got bullish candle close above 15 EMA .... as per rules more longs taken at 5486 TSL 5471 (for all longs)

Is anyone trading this method at all? :lol:

Cheers
SH

now we have got bullish candle close above 15 EMA .... as per rules more longs taken at 5486 TSL 5471 (for all longs)

Cheers
SH
Traded options. Bought 5600CE. Let's see :)

Cheers
SH
Why TSL of 5471 applicable to all longs?

Is it not that previous long posn SL is 5345 (as today high is not yet crossed after touching 15 EMA) and added longs to have SL as 5471?

Bakul