SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

Today after hitting TSL no more trades as per the system

We wait for either SAR to be taken out or close above 15 EMA to decide about taking the entry.

Please note that if SAR was to hit tomorrow, our SL will be 5540+ (i.e 200+ SL).

So I will not take the short trade as soon as the SAR is hit, I woould rather wait for a pullback to 15 EMA and enter shorts there with small SL.

Cheers
SH

hi trade
i give me link of this method .. i needthis for trade but not know rules entry exit sar arl this all so plz give me where u clear all rules .. so i know this method i m already trade on 30 min cand but not ur way like trade on ur way s o plz help me ......

FanaticTrader

hi trade
i give me link of this method .. i needthis for trade but not know rules entry exit sar arl this all so plz give me where u clear all rules .. so i know this method i m already trade on 30 min cand but not ur way like trade on ur way s o plz help me ......
Please refer to first few post in the same thread where SH has clearly laid out rules of the system along with entry and exit criteria.

long @5435
sl @5398
bull sar @5345

entered because 9:30 candle was bullish and went above 15ema ...but expect evan the small sl to be hit because of such near sl and high volatility due to budget

spiritunit

At this time, better we can wait for the budget and take position according to that and this strategy!