SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

sunny_cool

Thanks a lot "trade4joisar" for updating here....:thumb:

I request you & SH to keep update this thread & other 315 thread

As some of the members are unable to visit chat session & missing some rules & important information....

& It will also be good if you can update if position & SAR

trade4joisar

Dear,

One doubt. If SAR and CMP diff more than 100, and we wait for E15 touch. The original rule for entry was bullish/bearish candle close above/below e15 AFTER e15 touch.

As per new guideline, still do we have to wait for a bullish/bearish candle close above/below E15 after E15 touch, OR close above/below E15 criteria need not apply and mere bullish/bearish candle criteria applies. Then trade in next candle if high/low broken of prime candle.

Thanks
Bakul
Close above/below 15 ema is a part of rule.

I have word file & then i save it as PDF.

Ok, I will reframe the question.

How can i update same file (PDF) in google document, so that i can have same URL i have given last time?
Hi T4J

I am sorry I did not get to your question but can tell you a way out.

Just go to the following link of edit and format of help of google docs
https://support.google.com/docs/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=46973&ctx=cb&src=cb&cbid=-rvngkwfozfty
(this link is googledoc -> help -> How to -> edit and format)
and find if you get the solution of your problem. Or use the Left or right hand menu

Or
put your question to the docs forum https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/forum/#!forum/docs

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Friday shorts triggered at 5311 and hit 5260 GFZ in a jiffy ... had covered 50% shorts at 5260 (51 points profit)

Today morning shorted again at 5301 with TSL 5316 (near 15 EMA) .. Nifty fell like a rock in the ocean and hit 5182 (GFZ hit at 5191) ..again covered all shorts at 5195 ( 104 points profit)

last 2 days nice 150+ points profit which made a marginal profitable month of April into a nicely profitable month.

Will update the google excel file

Cheers
SH

Looking @ Nifty Future, yes bear SAR is broken.

Due to expiry, last time SH told to look @ spot for 2-3 days for any decision.

So bear SAR is 5235 in Nifty Spot which is still not broken.
Absolutely right bhai jaan

trade4joisar

In chat, we had 2 discussion which i like to mention here.

1st discussion
Risk reward ration
Last week, we had short around 5222 with SL as 5240, so 18 points.
NF made low of 5153 & then reversed from there & also SL hit without touching GFZ bottom.

SH, exited @ 5160, reason he was getting around 62 points against 18 points as SL. So as per him it was RR as 1:4. So he exited, a perfect exit :)

So he said we should book some profit around R2 & Exit around R4.

SH,
Correct if i am wrong.

2nd discussion
How to calculate GFZ
Check where is 17 ema in 30 mins / daily.

Add % +/- on either side & you will get GFZ upper & bottom.

it is that simple :D, really. This will be useful to who do not have live chart to see GFZ.

Hope this will help.

In chat, we had 2 discussion which i like to mention here.

1st discussion
Risk reward ration
Last week, we had short around 5222 with SL as 5240, so 18 points.
NF made low of 5153 & then reversed from there & also SL hit without touching GFZ bottom.

SH, exited @ 5160, reason he was getting around 62 points against 18 points as SL. So as per him it was RR as 1:4. So he exited, a perfect exit :)

So he said we should book some profit around R2 & Exit around R4.j

SH,
Correct if i am wrong.

2nd discussion
How to calculate GFZ
Check where is 17 ema in 30 mins / daily.

Add % +/- on either side & you will get GFZ upper & bottom.

it is that simple :D, really. This will be useful to who do not have live chart to see GFZ.

Hope this will help.

Where did u had chat with SH. please give me the lnk to chat room