SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

trade4joisar

All spot level.

So now bull SAR hit.

bear SAR stands at 6213, very far.

One has to wait for 15 ema touch in 15/30 mins and then signal. Right now 30 mins is showing 6154.
Today it touched around 6038, made high of 6049.6 and then made a new low i.e. 5972.8.

So now 6051 is bear SAR. 15 ema stands at 6024.4 as of now.

Let see how it goes on monday i.e. expiry week.

augubhai

Today it touched around 6038, made high of 6049.6 and then made a new low i.e. 5972.8.

So now 6051 is bear SAR. 15 ema stands at 6024.4 as of now.

Let see how it goes on monday i.e. expiry week.
hi joisar,

u have been following SH systems for a long time, i guess. percentage-wise, how profitable are u with these systems this year (and last year)?

trade4joisar

hi joisar,

u have been following SH systems for a long time, i guess. percentage-wise, how profitable are u with these systems this year (and last year)?
Because of my mistakes, i have made losses, but i can say only because of SH system i was able to recover say around 40% of my losses this year.

But yes, while taking trades i am combining all his strategies i.e. (315, SST, SMC). Sometimes it gives results so good that after getting out of trade in profit i think out of crores of traders only i was perfect :)

So all credit goes to SH, he is perfect i.e. creator simple but so powerful strategy.

hi..

can i use this method as option trading? .. like.. if market up wil buy call and down wil buy put.? coz of lots of margin money and risk high i like to option trading in this way ..?

does any one trade onthis way? and wil gud.?

Hi all,

For this system, I will recommed use hourly timeframe only now a days ...

works very well on stocks ..

Cheers
SH
the number of bars is skewed with 6 and a quarter hours session per day.